1

JASMINE'S P.O.V

I am just a Junior walking through the halls of Westside High School. The school of the biggest bitches and fuck boys. I swear if you're looking for a relationship to last..do not look here.

I walked to my locker and put my combination in, grabbed what I needed for home room and shut my locker and began walking to class. Multiple stares and whistles later I make it in to my class. I sit towards the back and as soon as I take my seat the bell rang.

I wouldn't really call myself a good student. I mean in a not so smart way, not a "trouble maker" type of way. Im more of an independent person. I don't have many friends except my one best friend Dylan. I've known him since like 5th grade and I love him to death. Like a brother of course. I couldn't picture us being more than that.

Unfortunately Dylan and I don't have homeroom together but we basically have every other class together. About 20 minutes into in the class three boys known as Samuel Wilkinson, Jack Johnson, and last but not least Jack Gilinsky, one of the biggest fuck boys known here at Westside, walked in late.

And why are you boys late?" Mrs. Diaz asked them. "Uh bathroom?" Samuel rudely chuckled and walked back and sat down a row behind me along with the other two. "Bathroom for 20 mintutes? I don't think so. Detention, all three of you after school." she pointed to all three of them and continued with the class.

I've never really made much conversation with either one of them. I try to avoid them as much as possible honestly. I could feel someones eyes on me for like a straight five minutes. I finally turned around to see who it was and to no surprise it was Samuel. He just winked and went back to talking to Jack and Jack.

I rolled my eyes and the bell rang shortly after. I got up and gathered my shit and made my way out. While I was walked out the door I heard someone whistle at me. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I made my way to Dylans locker and his back faced me so i quietly walked up behind him and whispered "Hey" in his ear.

"Oh shit!" he jumped a little and turned to look at me. "Damn Jazzy don't do that" I chucked and leaned against the lockers next to him. I lookd around at the people roaming the halls or rushing to class for no reason and I noticed a guy basically sucking a girls face off against the wall. I stared at them and the boy eventually pulled away to whisper something in the girls ear making her giggle and walk away.

The boy looked up and saw me looking. He smirked and winked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Jack Gilinsky. I swear i thought he was dating this chick Danielle like two days ago. Fuck boy.

Dylan looked at me with a questioning look. "Some boys just have no respect for girls." I crossed my arms over my chest. He chuckled and grabs the stuff he needs for our next class, math, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked to math. I can already tell its going to be a long day.

•••
hey guys! so this is my first fanfiction so we'll see how this goes:) vote and comment your thoughts?