You have to understand.

Kill or be killed: One.

"Zoey, don't worry about it. You don't understand."

"Yes I do-or at least I can try, Rythian!"

"No, Zoey. You... You should keep out of this."

"Why? Can't I be all powerful and cool like you, Ryth?"

"Of course you can, you're strong, powerful and brave... All in your own little way. But for now... Leave him to me."

"Stop, please!! Don't go, you'll get killed! He'll kill you!"

"These days, it's kill or be killed."

---

It has seemed to Zoey that Lalna had finally snapped. He wanted revenge. At first, he thought that saying sorry was just enough, now that Rythian's aggravated him, he wants them both dead. They heard Lalna yell threats, and he quickly tries to turn the whole of YogsVille against them. Why? Not just because of Rythian's aggravation...

Rythian did something much more sinister... Something enough for Lalna to want to torture him.

But how will Rythian keep that secret from Zoey?

---

Blackrock.

They wanted peace with revenge filled eyes. They wanted pacifism and yet killed her. They smiled sweetly with murderous intent clear in their minds.

Contrast. He was her darkness, she was his light. Without darkness, there is no light. They were made for each other, soulmates.

But Zoey wondered, why?

Why did Rythian never let her in?

Why did Rythian always do things on his own?

And most of all, why? Why did all this happen?

***

It all started before.

"Morning Rythian!"Chirped Zoey, as Rythian gave his usual half-hearted smile.

"Good morning."Rythian spoke in his thick accent, that wasn't daunting in the slightest. At least, for Zoey.

He loved her with all his heart. Head over heels, you could say. But with the feuds going on, he has to shove those innocent thoughts to the back of his mind. He looked at the cheerful figure that he had fallen so deeply in love with, and wondered if she could ever love him back.

Blind, perhaps. Towards love.

"Today's the day, Zoey."Rythian looked at her with serious eyes, a bad sign, it meant more people getting hurt."Today's the day that we finally end this madness."

Rythian felt his heart pounding in his chest, and he felt her eyes watching his back as he left the fort. The one thing Rythian could do is keep his poker face. He had a score to settle with Lalna.

He knew that Zoey had to be safe-it was his top priority.Therefore he decided to visit Martyn and Toby, they were trustworthy. They would keep Zoey safe.

He activated his flying ring, put some coal in his satchel and flew off. The wind whistled in his face and he took his time to admire the scenery, he knew that war would destroy the environment. Forests would burn, decompose. All that would be left is charred, radioactive earth.

He saw the familiar forest clearing, and the two figures sitting on some grass. He landed swiftly and Martyn noticed him.

"Hello, Rythian!"The sapling boy gave a genuine smile. Toby looked a little more wary.