The First Meeting

|| A/N ||
I started to watch Saw a few days ago and I fell in love c: Especially with the character Mark Hoffman. He's such an interesting character. So I had to write this ff :3 I hope you like it~ oh and pls don't judge me this is my first time writing a horror ff ^^' I really hope you like it :) don't forget to comment and vote c: Enjoy~

.........
Nicolina's POV

"Nico!" I heard my father shout. I sighed and walked downstairs. "Hm?" I asked as I entered the living room. "Are you sure you want to stay at home? I mean I don't know when I come home again" he said a bit worried and I nodded my head. "It's okay dad. I'll be okay" I answered and smiled a little. He sighed and hugged me. "I love you Nico. Please take care" he said and I hugged him too. "I will. And I love you too. Have fun at work" I smiled at him as he let go of me and walked outside the house.

After he left the house I walked back into my room and called my best friend.
Allison: "Hey Nico, what's up?"
Nico: "Hey Allison! Do you want to come over? My dad just left for work and I don't know when he comes back. And to be honest I'm kinda bored"
Allison: "I'd love to! I'll be there in 10 Minutes. See ya!"
Nico: "okay, see ya!"
I hung up and sat down on the bed.
After 10 minutes the door bell rang causing me to jump a little. I walked to the door and opened it. It was Allison. "Hey!" She said and hugged me. "Hey" I answered with a smile and hugged her back.

"So wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked her as she sat down on the couch. "Sounds good. Do you have some horror movies? I love horror movies" she answered and I smirked at her. "Of course. What's your favorite horror movie?" I asked her as I went into the kitchen. "Hmm...Nightmare on Elm Street. Do you have this one?" The smirk on my face grew as I nodded my head. "Yeah" I said and walked into the room. Once I was there I went to my desk and grabbed the dvd. Then I walked back to the living room and gave her the dvd. "Can you start it and I make some popcorn?" She nodded her head and put the dvd in as I walked back to the kitchen to make some popcorn.

A few minutes later I walked back to the couch and sat down next to Allison. "Ready?" She asked and I nodded my head. We then started to watch the movie. After a while my phone rang. I paused the movie and answered it. It was my dad. "Hey is everything alright?" I asked and he sighed silently. "Yes. I just wanted to tell you I'm on my way home now. And I'm not alone. My chef told me to work with someone the whole night so we decided to drive home and work there" - "Okay. See you soon" I answered. "See you soon" he said and hung up.

"Your dad?" Allison asked and I nodded my head. "Yeah. He's on his way home now. But he's not alone so we need to go to my room" She nodded her head and stood up. "We can continue the movie there" I smiled, took the dvd and walked with her to my room.

"Nico, I'm back!" I heard my father say. I looked at Allison. "Be right back" I said, stood up and walked out of my room. "Hey" He said and looked at me. "Okay. Let me introduce you. Nico, this is Detective Hoffman" he looked at the guy next to him. "Detective Hoffman - Nicolina. My daughter" He then looked back at me and I nodded. "Uhm..Nice to meet you" I said but he didn't reply. I sighed silently and shrugged. "Okay...I'll be in my room. Oh by the way Allison is here. She's going to stay the night" my dad nodded his head and I left the room before he turned to Mark. "You could try to be nice at least" he said. "Let's just start. I want to get home as soon as possible" Mark answered.