The end is just the beginning

It was a normal morning in San Francisco it was 11:05 and I could not sleep last night because of the news. They were talking bout a minor solar flare and eclipse. Then I thought to myself "it's just a solar flare and a eclipse. It's not that bad but it is only bad in movies" Then I went back to sleep. The next morning I had to go to work at my job. So I walked down the street and I saw the newspaper and it said that the minor solar flare might be a major one and they said it might be catastrophic!! I worried in fear thinking that the world would end!! I rushed back home after work, I slammed the door and went straight to the living room to watch the news they said that NASA was doing more research on the solar flare and everything was going to be alright, I knew they were lying but I didn't want my worries to get ahead of this so I turned off my TV and took a nap. My dog Mac was barking out the window, I couldn't here him because I was sleeping like a rock, he saw a man looking through the window.He was a ugly looking man that had a scare on his face, he knocked on the door. Mac jumped on my to wake me up and he did. I got up and look out the window first to see who it was before I open the door. So I open the door and BAM!!,i was knocked out cold.