i.| My Last Words

NARUTO

NARUTO

° ° °

When I'm left alone to my own thoughts is when I truly feel I can think, because my life is an infinite tunnel of downhill and uphill emotions. A rise and fall like a confused rollercoaster that never comes to an end. For five seconds, I would appreciate it if it could slow down even by a mile and let me concentrate on trying to stay sane. Even so, my best ideas come to me when I am manic and scattered about my apartment, and start scrolling notes across the walls to put together the finishing masterpiece.

My dreams are ones that come once in a life time, to bring advice and joy to the world through twisted and hard to understand lyrics.

I guess you can say it was inspired by my alcoholic father who dipped on me the first chance he got, and mother who comes and goes when she pleases. From the stories that my aunt and uncle have told me, before life felt meaningless to my father, he was a professional boxer and traveled the world challenging other countries. It never exactly was enough to inspire me, but I would have to say my greatest inspiration was seeing my first concert.

Bring Me The Horizon had just become famous when I was twelve and hopeless. Kakashi and Rin had decided it was time I smile for once and took me to their first world tour concert. I remember being so enticed by their music I could barely even move- the lights, the lyrics, the music, the fans screaming their names and chanting out twisted lyrics. It sparked the inner punk in me. It's forever been my dream to perform for thousands of people with my friends and travel around the world making dreams come true.

Putting that aside, I still have to finish high school. Only two more years left and I'll be gold.

I uncomfortably shifted up my bed at the sound of my alarm blaring, and the sudden urge to crucify my phone arose in my sleepy, beanie clad head. A grunt escape me as I squinted at the black touch-screen and swiped an ink-stained finger across the centre to kill the sound. I could probably count on both hands how many sounds I made in the morning or just after waking up. With an exasperated sigh, I plucked the beanie from my head and sat up, the chill air hit my exposed chest, making me want to hide away in my covers forever. Nevertheless, I stood from my warm sheets and grabbed a grey polo from the hamper, throwing it over my latest bruise that cowered over my ribcage in its green and blue.

At first glance, I was just a tall, goofy kid who didn't appear to have anger issues or start chaos at all. My last fight ended with bruised ribs and a nice scar stretching across my brow bone, finally healing in a crimson-brown color.

There was a moment of silence before I stretched out all my bones and brought out the last chocolate chip waffle, placing it in the toaster for the time being. I hadn't showered last night since I was up trying to figure out my math homework, but I figured I could get away if I sprayed some axe down my pants and armpits.