Chapter 1 "The Day We Met"

Must read! I dont own glee, i just love the cast : Quinn and Sam. I made it just for fun! Btw this is the first time I made stories:( Sorry if it is bad. Enjoy!
---------------------------
Sam's POV :
I am a new kid at Mckinley High School. I transfered here because of my parents job. Now I am in grade 11.  I am a new quarterback in this school football team. One of my friend at the football team asked me to join glee club, he said that.. joining glee club would make me become more popular. And I heard the head cheerleader in this school joined the glee club too, I really want to meet her and get to know her. So i decided to join the glee club.
Today is my first day joining the glee club!
---------------
Sam entered the club, his eyes met a pair of beautiful eyes (Quinn). It looked so pretty. It made Sam nervous to introduce him self to everybody. He felt more nervous because after he introduced him self, Mr.Schue asked him to sit beside Quinn the famous girl in school.
"Hey, I'm Quinn" Quinn said and smiled at Him. "Hey, sam" Sam said.
"Wow, nice mouth bro!" Puck shouted.
-----------------------------
Quinn's POV :
OMG, I can't believe it! He is so cute, his name is Sam Evans. Well maybe he is the cutest guy I ever met in this school. I have heard about him a lot, it said that he was the new quarterback.
Now he sit beside me and i feel a little bit awkward because he is a new kid and i don't know what to say. I hope thia awkwardness will gone soon.
-----------------------------
"Okay now listen, today i have an assignment for you guys....... DUET! Now everybody choose your partner. The winner of this assignment  determined by voting" Said Mr.Schue. Everybody shouted because they are so excited about this. "Mr.Schuester, what would we get if we win this task?" Asked Rachel. "Nice question rachel, sooo the winner of this task will gettt...... a free ticket for dinner at breadstix!" answerd Mr. Schue. "OMG, OMG I Have to Win THIS!!!" said everybody to their self. Suddenly the bells ring. It's time to go home.
RING RING RING
-----------------------------
Sam's POV :
So she is Quinn, that popular girl, head cheerleader. She is so beautiful and attractive. I really want to ask her to be my partner. I wish she want it too.
I think I have fallen in love with her.
I have to make her fall in love with me.
---------------------------
Quinn went to her locker but Sam called her, "Quinn, wait!". "oh, hey, Sam. Are You are going to ask me to be your partner? hahaha" Quinn said while laughed. "So you knew haha, do you want to be my partner? Sam asked softly. "Sure, when and..." Quinn haven't finished her sentences yet but sam already answeard "Tomorrow? my house or your house?", "my house at 5 pm, see ya!"Quinn replied then she left him. Sam looked so happy, he jumped so happily.
---------------------------
To be continued....
How is it?
Comment please :)