Chapter 1

Cyn POV

  * beep beep beep beep *

My alarm woke me up . It's 2am as I have to leave the house to go to Seoul since I finish school and that I'm going to be a travel nurse .I go on my phone seeing a text from my second BestFriend ( Jennifer )

J- Hey Karenia & I are coming  to pick you up to take you to the airport .
(Karenia is my first BestFriend)

C- Okie . I'm getting ready now.

I finally get out of bed and I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and taking a quick shower . I quickly put my hair up in a braided bun. I went to my closet and grabbed my denim jeans with a t-shirt & got some socks . I then put on my everyday natural makeup . After that I go downstairs . Grab a bagel put some cream on it and make coffee . I then sit on the couch scrolling trough tumblr waiting for Karenia & Jennifer to get here . As I'm scrolling I see Mingyu my idol . Hopefully I run in to him & the whole crew of seventeen . My thought got ruin by the fact that my two BestFriends came to get me . I run upstairs to check my stuff and zip up my two suitcases , my backpack , and my purse . I run downstairs as they follow behind me with my stuff . My parents woke up I hugged them and said " I'm going to miss y'all . I love y'all . " I stepped back with a few tears shedding . I run upstairs and hugged my sister goodbye .

----------------------------------------------------

Short chapter update tomorrow . Hope you like this . ^_^