chapter 1

Zayn Pov

I was waiting in the waiting room at the doctors to get some type of medicine my father has me on as usual. Just literally filling me with pills,pills,and more pills.

Father is posed to be leaving tomorrow for a business trip.He been gone for about a month in a half,so he had asked his friend who's son is friends with my brother,to watch.

"Zayn palik", the doctor called.I stood up with my brother Tyler and we walked to the back with the doctor.

" nice to see you again Zayn ",Dr.malon said.

" nice to see you once again too",I reply with a sigh.

"Hmm when was it.Like 2 weeks ago I last saw you", he said grabbing a bag with prescription pills in it.

"You literally see me every 2 weeks", I say smiling.He handed me a cup of water and 2 pink pills.

" now I want you to swallow them.I don't want you pretending you did.Got it",Dr.malon concluded.

"Got it", I say putting the pills in my mouth and drinking the water.I literally almost choked on swallowing those pills.

" you okay",Tyler asks me

"Yeah I'm fine.when can we leave.I hate the doctors.I hate being here.No offense", I say looking at Dr.malon then at Tyler.

" When the doctor says we can ",Tyler answered.

" you guys are good to go.Oh and don't forget to take 2 in the morning and before you go to bed",he said.

"Okay bye Dr.malon.See ya 2 weeks from now", I say walking out of the room be hind Tyler.

" thank goodness were out of there,I'm starving",Tyler says rubbing his stomach.

"Then lets go home already", I say grabbing his hand to play with.

" okay,okay,were going home",.

-----_--------_--------_------_-------_--------
We finally arrive home and I go straight for my room.For some reason I felt as if I were gonna pass out.

I open my door and immediately fall on top of the bed.I have no idea why I was feeling like This. I stayed on my bed till I eventually fell asleep.

-----_--------_----------_------_---_--_------
Tyler POV

I watched as Zayn went upstairs to his room.I threw the keys on the table,and went to the kitchen to find some food.

When I was done,searching,have on found myself some spaghetti, I put my food on the table and went upstairs to ask if he wanted some.

I entered the room to find him half way off the bad sound asleep.

I walk towards him,took off his sheos and pants,and tucked him in his white fured silky blankets.

I kissed his forehead and walked out,shutting the door quietly.

------_------_-----_------_------_-----_------
Styles Pov

I was normally walking from the door when I heard someone shout my name.I turn around just to see the three people I hate more than anything.

"What do you want,can't I just walk from the store without having to you", I say annoyed

" see baby sorry but no can do that.Its just fate that makes us run into each other every single day",liam said,the leader of the blood skulls along with harry and Louis.

"Ugh whatever just piss off", I say as I turn around and continue walking.

" oh don't just leave so quick,I have something to tell you",liam said as he walked up to me with his fucking animals.

"What's so important that you possibly have to tell me", I say smelling the scent of straight up weed.

" I want you to tell Tyler this.Tell him I will be waiting for golden boy,this is not the end",he said and simply walked offed.wtf I thought.

------_--------_-----_------_-----_-----_-----
After getting to my house I grab my phone and began to text Tyler.

Xx$tyl3sXx-hey

Xxt¥|£rXx-sup

Xx$tyl3sXx-bro guess who cme up 2 me once again.

Xxt¥|£rXx-the blood skulls.stupid rtrds.

Xx$tyl3sXx-1 of them wnted me 2 tell u smthng.

Xxt¥|£rXx-wt

Xx$tyl3sXx-tht he's gonna be watng on golden boi n it ain't the end.

Xxt¥|£rXx-wth.wtf.u dead serious

Xx$tyl3sXx-dead bro.dead

Xxt¥|£rXx-cme ovr nw

After I read his txt I grabbed my car keys and my luggage since I'll be there for about a month,and head out.

---_---------_--------_----------_-----_-------
Tyler POV

Wtf.wth.omg.omfg.

What does he want with my brother.

He so innocent.

This aint the end. Wth

Holy shit,damn I fucked up.

All these thoughts going up I my head.just then there was a knock at the door.probably styles. I get up and walked to the door.

"Styles I n-

" Hi remember me",

Oh shit.