Smoed

hey guys this is my first chapter and first book. I'm not a good writer at ALL! Just comment what you think and what should happen!

{Gabi Butlers POV}

"Smoed" the music went. The crowd went wild! I can see my coach jumping up and down, screaming as loud as he can. I ran over and hugged the twins.

"We did it," Madi exclaimed, "we did it!"

"We might actually have a repeat," Jenee said. As we headed backstage I our coaches ran toward us.

"Good Job! That was perfect! Do it like that tomorrow and we will have a repeat!" Eddie said. The thought of actually winning worlds with my smamily just gave me chills. We could actually do this!

At dinner that night, everyone was trying on each others rings from last year, and looking at pictures. They were all excited! But then it was time to get serious. Robert, who was basically the leader of Smoed said "ok guys, it is time to get serious. We are all getting excited about winning but it is not over yet. Any team can come and take our spot in first. Just think of all of the hardwork and effort we have put in to this routine. Do NOT let that go to waste on a stunt, tumbling pass, or even motions!"

The twins and I were staying in a room together. After dinner we went and made alot of bed pyramids and partied! We went to bed at 4:00 and slept until 2:00. We woke up and I looked at the clock. "OMG! IT IS 2:00! WE PERFORM IN 30 MINUTES!

[A/N] hey guys tell me what you think and could I possibly get 10 reads and 10 votes maybe? If I get 3 votes I will update!