Where We Ended Up

I ran out the door yelling at my mom for some petty shit over my sister. i was done even giving a shit about coming back home. i had been living with my best friend for a year or more , so i hadnt really been over to see my family. As i walked down three flights of steps i wiped my tears so i could wait for my brother to come down to walk me to the bus station. I was 17 at the time and doing my own thing.

Out of nowhere i seen this car pull up across the street from me and the dude was saying somthing to me but i really couldnt understand so he had got out the car and i turned my back to him. When i had looked up from my phone he sayed hi how are you doing ?... i answered im okay just pissed off. he made a little joke and i started to laugh. he smiled at me and i just blushed . we traded numbers and he left .

A few weeks had passed and i got a phone call. I hadnt knew the number but i picked it up anyway. i started to say hello and a dudes came threw the phone....

him. hello

me . whos this

him. e

me. oh hey u dissapeared didnt you

him. yea i had lost my phone and it took me forever to find your number

me. oh well lucky you did

him. he laughed .when can i take you out?

me . wenever you make time to do so

him. ok friday at 8 .

me. sounds good

him. ok talk to u later

me. kay

When friday came around i was really excited to go out with him. i got in the shower and lotioned my body up and threw on a blue and white dress . it framed my body jus right i was thick light skinned and had black long hair in. i didnt have to put make up on really but i did anyway, i was waiting on him for a while now and i called him to see where he was and he told me he was close. So i waited and got a phone call telling me to come outside...

He had tryed to take me to a really fancy place but they were closed so we went to eat at fridays. we had a nice time but he jus kept lookin at me like he was amazed or sumthing. When we left he asked me did i want to stay with him that night and i sayed sure.

That night was great . we pulled up at a hotel and he got out to go get the room . it was cold outside so he sayed he had sumthing for me .... i started smiling and walked towards the room with him... when he opened the door i seen a big king bed and when i turned the corner i seen a jucuzzi and it was surrounded by mirrors :) i was a little nervous because the thought of us in there together was overwhelming...

He took his clothes off imidaitly and got in the shower and asked did i wanna join. i answerd no ill wait out here .. a few mins later he got out and got in the jucuzzi. i sat on the bed and looked at him.. he started to smile and rolled a blunt. i smiled back and said im nervous so dont look at me when i take my clothes off. he smiled and laughed a littlw and put the towell on his head. i got in and layed the opposite side of him. we looked at eachother and he started to touch my legs . i didnt budge to touch him back . so we got high in the tub and he got out first . i told him im about to get out in a sec. he shook his head and layed on the bed.... i asked him to bring me a towel nd to turn around and he sayed jus get out and ill dry you off. so i sat there and looked at him . i did as he sayed and layed down next to him . he climbed on top of me and started kissing me . i kissed back and he started touching everywhere. i was gone for the moment and then it happened .... it was intense and didnt last really long lol . but i enjoyed myself and when we were done he held me and we went to sleep.

The next morning he jus kissed me and i got dressed and he asked me did i have fun i responded yes and he camd over to me and hugged me . i really didnt know how to react because he was jus another player and i didnt wanna get attached to him. so on are way home he stopped to get me sum starbucks and i was happy he rolled a blunt and we smoked blasting music.

Three Months Later.....

Wehad been kickin it since our last date and things were getting a lil odd. He was a lil too controlling and i didnt even have the title of being his girl. I mean we talked about it but it didnt happen that fast. So one day we were in a hotel room and i had been messing around just like him so of course i get to hear his mouth.

This day turned out to be the start of a on and off relationship. He had gottn mad at me and hit me...again...again...and again...

I had my mind made up that i was leaving him but he instisted i stay with him..

likee if you want to kno more

comment on what u think ???? :)