Preface

I sit in a dark room , alone and cold.

I can smell 3 wolves standing on the outskirts of me .

" Why did you come here ? '' One asked .

" Why not ? " I shrugged .

" This is forbidden Land . No one is allowed . " Another stated coldly .

" Hmm . I guess I didn't receive the memo . " I Stated .

" The punishment for trespassing is death . We do not allow outsiders . " One calmly states .

" Then , release me and I'll be on my merry way . " I say as it is the most obvious thing in the world .

" We cannot , we can only wait for The Alpha to return . " One states.

" Last I heard you Alpha was dead . " I say but a hand swiftly made its was around my throat .

" Talk about her again and you wont have a tounge. " He growled .

I growled and then a larger growl erupted through the room . Heavy footsteps then followed and a booming voice shouted , " Kill the rouge ! Hang her body on the outskirts as a warning ! "

I didn't need to see his face to know who he was .

His name had spread and so has his rule , Maximous Dean and his pack of Alphas .

My body went still with fear as I felt another presence in the room .

" Wait ! " I heard him sniffing the air .

" Are you sure this one is a wolf ? " He asked .

They all began sniffing the air and one sighed , " She doesn't smell like a Wolf ."

" That's because she is , but she isn't . " A female voice entered the room .

I felt her very close to me and she said , " She has all the capabilities of a wolf , but no wolf is present. "

I turned my head in shame , " Isnt that right ? "

the darkness was suddenly ripped away and I saw an older version of my cousin stand before me .

" Cousin ? " I asked .

" Hello , Nikkieoletta . " She smiled . " Its been a long time , cousin . "

" Indeed it has , Would you mind ? " I asked .

" Why are you here , everyone knows this is forbidden territory . "

I paused and looked behind her there were 5 men now in the room watching me with a close eye .

" I came for you , I had heard that The Demon Wolf had taken you captive . At first , I did nothing but then I heard they had killed your mother . "

She flinched . " My mother is dead , but not by the demon wolfs hands , but mine . "

I was taken back , " Why ? " I asked dumbfounded .

" She had done something , but in the end she tried to kill my alpha . " She stated coldly .

" Rouges killed my parents , I was looking for any family I had left . " I say looking into her eyes .

I shimmer of sadness flashes and I know she feels guilty .

" I'm sorry NIkki . " She says .

" I'm fine , I just had to find you though . But now I see you are of no danger . I can leave if you like . "

I stated a bit saddened I wont have my cousin .

" We cannot allow her to leave ." Maximous said to Sophia .