I Love Fried Worms!

I stretched my legs and did a little jiggle like I do every morning. I opened my super-duper pinky-stinky wonderful dresser and pulled out some clothes and flung them around! Then I put on my ugly-wungly underpants! Then I put on my stripe-stripedy rainbow pants! Then I put on my shirt, BUT backwards! The Flutter Butter family symbol was now on my back! I went down stairs to see what my breakfast was gonna be today! Fried worms! Mmmmmmmmm!!! My fav! "Sup Mama ma'am! I would like..." It took me a sec to count all the fried worms. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... all the way to 1542768. "I would like 1542768 worms today!" I said at last. Mom's oddly shaky blue arm poured all the fried worms on my plate! Leaving herself with nothing but the grease ( which she liked anyways.) I disgustingly slurped down all my worms. Oh dear! I slurped them down to fast it clumped in my throat! I coughed and the worms went flying... and safely landed on my plate! This time I slurped them down slower. I was gonna tell ma' somethin' but instead I burped for about two minutes, then I told her. "Can I have a million dollars so I can go to the Guts and Ruts super market and buy a bunch of randomness?" Mom nodded (like always.) I went to her wallet and took everything out of it. "I'm going now!" I screamed at Mom so she would hear even though she was two inches away from my face. She nodded and I left.