The Breakup

"Please don't do this! I need you" I yell to Dereck as he speeds off in his small red car. 

"Fuck you, Bitch" He screams flicking me off. 

I sit at the park all alone crying, hoping he will come back. I wait for over an hour. I call and text and I get no response. It was about 10 minutes passed my curfew so I decided to head home with his hoodie on, stained with mascara and tears. I just got back from the nations capitol that day. I missed him so much. I couldn't wait to see him. 

He picked me up and drove us to my favorite park. He always asked for sexual favors and usually I would be fine with them but I was too tired. Plus, there is no way in hell I'm going to do something in  his cramped ass car. I get home trying to dry my tears before my mother saw but she did. I told her that I didn't want to do anything in his car and he got angry and left. Then I went to the van in the driveway to call him. He answered on the 4th ring. 

I told him I couldn't breathe. Panic filled my entire body. I started sweating and huffing trying to catch my breath. My limbs were shaking and I dropped the phone. I saw that he hung up, thinking he is going to jump in his car and help me. No sign of him. I started gagging and then threw up on the floor of the van. My mother comes out of the house and tells me that he is not worth it over and over until I calm down. She takes me into my room and tucks me in. I quickly fall asleep, hoping things will be better in the morning. 

I wake up at 11 and check my phone. I see a text from Dereck, most likely to say he's sorry. 

It reads "Your brother texted me and pissed me off. We're done. Bye."

I cant breathe again.