We Kill

I walk into my favorite place of all times, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The first place I walk to is the locker rooms. I actually have a job here as the Puppet Master's Helper. I just walk around, making sure kids are safe. Especially after The Bite of 87'. I first check on Foxy. "Hi Al." Foxy greets me. I smile and wave. "Hi Cap'n Foxy. I'll be back in a few. I gotta check on the others. I walk into the kitchen. I look in Goldy's corner and I see him, as always, sitting in the corner. "Hi Goldy. How's it been going?" I ask. He does a thumbs up and smiles. I smile back and I go to the show stage. I see kids all around, running, jumping, screaming, and eating pizza. A child and mother walks up to me. And the kid says, "Who're you? Because you don't look like an animatronic." I giggle. "I'm Alana. I work here. I'm the Puppet Master's Helper. I help keep the kids safe." I explain to her. Right as I said that, I see Marionette walk into the room. "Hey Alana. How's work?" He asks me. And this is the real Marionette. I roll my eyes and I saw, "Life's good. Works good. Everything's good." I say. He chuckles. He eyes the little girl and whispers to me, "Next victim." I look at the girl and nod. "But who?" I ask. "Mangle. Another Foxy but a girl. She'll be white and will be in kids corner." I nod. I walk up to the 8 or 9 year old girl and ask, "Would you like to stay after hours? If it's alright with you mother." The mother does a thumbs up and I smirk. I take the girl backstage and I show her the animatronics.
/|\after hours/|\
I take the girl backstage again. Her mother has left and we're taking 'care' of the girl. "So, what's your name?" I ask. "Brooke!" She exclaims. "How old are you?" "Five!" She exclaims holding up 5 fingers. I take her to Marionette and I sit down while they talk. "Alana, now. And you can do the honors." Marionette says, holding his knife to me. I gladly take it and I look at the girl. This is basically like a promotion. First, it's looking for a new victim. Next, it's kill the victim, and the last, which I'll get soon, is stuffing them in a suit. I stab the Brooke in the chest. She starts to cry, blood gushing out. Marionette smiles at me, grabs Brooke, takes his knife back, and stabs her in the heart. He likes to call it, 'putting the child to sleep.' I've always known what he's meant. Killing. That's what we do. We kill for more animatronics.