My trip to colorado

Day one

Today I went to Colorado for the first time. We went there to go and visit our friends as a surprise because they just moved here.
When we got to there house we had a tour of the house and then went to a restaurant named the hickory house.

Day 2

Day two was a chill day we went to the park and played around but rowen had a huge fit because she didn't want to be the bad guys in the game we were playing but she wanted to be the bad guy in the first place. Ugh this girl sometimes gets on my nerves.

Day 3

Scott and we went to the fair because it was something to do and I went on a ride twice and I got really dizzy and didn't feel good so aurore got a paper towel and got it went and put it on the back of my neck and then poured even more cold water. Then I started k cry because I felt bad that I was sick and kinda held everyone back from having fun so I started crying and I wanted my hair to cover my face. And then we got an snow cone and some dropped on my foot and I had to clean my sandle but the ground was all dirt and u had to stand on one foot but I lost my balance so I Tried to use my sisters foot to just stand on till I clened my shoes and she stepped back and my foot touch the dirt and got all muddy so she want even going to help me when I was in dire need of help because I can't get my foot dirty and she was being a total brat because I would have don't it for her if she had just let me use as a balance then I wouldn't  have gotten my foot all muddy so I was pissed at her for the rest of the day. Then after the fair we went out for pizza. I had a salad because I didn't fell like pizza. But I got a huge headache and I wanted to leave but I couldn't say anything because aurore would yell at me and say" you a big girl stop whining" which then would make me cry because I am not as tough as the other girls so I had to keep my mouth shut.

Day 4

Today we went to the nature and history museum to look at dinosaurs and animals and plants and minerals and a 3-d whale documentary about humpback whales which made my mom cry.

Day 5

Today was another chill day because we did two things in a row so wen just went to the mall and I got 2 purses because it was but one get one 5 dollars for anything until the store which my mom didn't understand I just saved her money. And that was the only thing I got Abbie got a pair of shoes for the white water rafting tomorrow cuppie got an American girl horse and a picnic set rowen got and American girl shirt for her doll but she ruined it because she took it out and played with it when she wasn't supposed to and got blood on it because she got another bloody nose. She has a a bloody nose everyday since she got here because she keeps touching it she never learns her lesson she always touched her nose. And Christine got a sloth shirt and a bracelet.
And then when we were walking out the mall Christine bought Abbie a keychain and bookmark got Abbie only not anyone else but Abbie. I think is kinda mean because she bought only Abbie something which made me feel bad because I am her friend too. So anyways now we are going to have pasta for dinner and yogurt.

Day 6

Today we went white water rafting we had to get up at 5:00 to get ready to leave the house by 6:00. But sleep in me I got up at 5:45 and had 15 minutes to get ready so I was rushed as always. So when we got in the car we watched the rest of chicken little because we started it yesterday and finished it today. When we got there we had to change our shoes go check in and learn all the safety instructions. After that we took a ten minute drive to when our boat got put in and started paddling me and Abbie were in the front because I was the strongest and Abbie was kinda strong but not as much as me ( don't tell her I said that). So we hit 3 big rapids. Of course in the biggest one I almost fell out because I was in front were it was the most bumpiest. But no one fell in the water so we were all good there. The rapids were beautiful we got to see some fish in the water and a deer and a few birds.
After the rafting we found a Eddie in the river a played in the water a stuff till we were all really hungry and went to go and eat. We got directions to this little hole in the wall called big burger world. I mean the burgers were about the size of my head, it was ginormous. With our burger we got a milkshake, I had mint and it was so good I mean like yolk minty it was sooooooo good. So we get in the car and aurore can't find her keys we looked all over the place. In the car, under seats, in purse, in trunk I me a everywhere. But the she remembers that she was throwing away trash when she was holding the keys so we checked through the disgusting trash when I say to my mom " are they in your bra maybe" because sometimes she puts things in her bra. And then aurore checked her bra and where were they there the whole time. I mean we spent an hour looking for these keys and they were in her bra. I told her to check it like 6 times and she said nope I don't put things in my bra anymore. And sure enough they were there. Maybe if she would have listened she would have checked and we would have been home and hour early so yeah that was my day but it wasn't over yet. We got in the car after we found the keys and drove for a while when we don't know what's for dinner because it's a 3 hours drive to get there and back. So we all decide on a quesadilla so we go home take showers and she decides she is not going to the store so we are all bumbed at we didn't get quesadilla and instead we have pasta. We had pasta last night for dinner. I me a it was good but I was really looking forward to quesadillas but whatever that's life. After dinner we have our ice cream and go to the basement to finish our board game apples to apples. After that we go back upstairs to do who knows what when Christine keeps calling me names and I know that she thinks it's funny but I don't I mean they really hurt and I try to laugh about it but when I put on a sad face she starts calling me baby and waa was and all these hurtful things which is really hurtful. So to get her back i try to make her arms useless by holding them down and tickling her and then cuppie comes in and says " get off my sister" when she didn't know what was happening and then they all start to pile on my like a dog pile when i was just playing with Christine and everyone starts punching me and sitting on me and just hurting me and I don't like it. So u leave the room and go down to the basement and sit there. Then me and my mom watching twilight till she falls asleep. And that's my day

Day 7

Today was just a rest day for us. But then later we went to the water park and played there till 6:00. Later we went to the hickory house for dinner. I said we started the week with hickey house and ended the week with hickory house. After that we went to smart cow and had yogurt.

Day 8

Today was our last day so we just packed and waited till it was time to leave for the airport and the we just headed home and that was it. That was my trip to Colorado.