1: Dream

"Oh Draco," a woman's voice that Harry has not heard before that much to recognise without seeing the face it belonged to, said. "it's been in our generations ever since your grandfather joined him. You have to do this too."

"No, Mother, I don't have to do that. I don't want to be one of the little pricks that follow him all around, sticking their heads up to his ass just so they wouldn't get killed. But if I should be honest, I'd rather die than being his servant." Draco said, one would say that maybe a little too harsh since it was his mother he was speaking to but according to the situation he was in, it could have been taken as a self-defense.

"Draco, I understand you. I know he is dangerous and I know that this whole thing is dangerous and I hate that you have to go through this. I would much rather if you'd stay out of it, you know it well enough by yourself but if you don't do it, if you don't accept and become his servant, he will kill us all, that's what he does." Draco's mother said softly, tears starting to prick into her eyes.

"Fine, Mother. But I am only doing this for you," Draco sighed, dropping his gaze. But feeling the warmth as soon as his mother wrapped her thin and pale skinned arms around her only son.

"Narcissa, Draco. It's time to go." Draco's father, Lucius, appears in the doorway, not smiling a bit, the lips forming into more of a devilish smirk.

The both of them nodded slightly and Narcissa placed her hand over her son's back softly, pushing him to his father. Lucius Malfoy, one of the Dark Lord's servants, also known as deatheaters, would never let people know his honest feelings. Only his family would know the real side of the tall, long-blonde-haired guy in his mid 40's. It was a matter of course that Draco would always pick his side, although nobody ever knew why. He was the daddy's boy and he would always listen what his father's got to say to him.

When the three of them got into a place that Harry has never seen before, everyone has been already waiting. Few faces of which he recognised like Professor Snape or Bellatrix Lestrange but the other ones he did not know, he could say he saw some like Crabbe or Goyle in the graveyard where Cedric Diggory got killed, but that was all. There were a lots of them and Bellatrix's mouth shut as she caught a glimpse of  Draco and her wide mischievous grin appeared on ther wrinkled face. "Draco, honey. I am glad you decided to join us. What a pleasure!" Bellatrix chuckles but shuts up again as the Dark Lord appears in the room.

"Malfoys. Welcome! You are running a little bit late, aren't you? And to say it's your own Manor is quite unbelievable." Voldemort says, his voice full of concern.

"We are sorry, my Lord." Narcissa says apologetically. Her voice full of fright that he might do something.

Ignoring Narcissa's apology, he turns to Draco. "Hello, Draco." he speaks up. "Don't worry, son. You can look at me."

Even though it was quite visible that he was so against it, out of fear he looked at the Dark Lord. "Show me your left arm." he said. Draco did as he said and pulled his sleeve up. "Hmm, unmarked. We should do something about it. Do you want me to do something about it?"

"Yes, my Lord." Draco said forcefully, dropping his gaze. That's when Voldemort pulled out his wand and put it to Draco's arm, gripping his wrist tight, he mumbled something under his breath and soon enough the dark mark started forming on Draco's left forearm. He creamed out in pain, a horrible pain but that was something Harry realised that didn't belong to Draco. It belonged to Harry himself.

"Stop screaming you freak. Wake up!" sweating, Harry woke up from that horrible nightmare and opened his door.

"What do you want, Dudley?!" He asked, annoyed as never.