Chapter one

Abbeys POV
Yes school is over! Jenna and I have walked out of the school gates and are ready to start summer. We have decided to head to Miami for 2 months and we couldn't be more excited. Jenna and I have been friends for longer then I can remember.

Tonight Jenna is staying at mine then tomorrow morning my mum is droppings off at the airport to fly out of Sydney 6am and arrive in LA 7 pm then a 4-6 hour trip from LA to Miami.

"I'm so glad that we off school now for a few months" Jenna says as we reach my car
"Yeah same I just want to go away from this place I'm so sick of it" I replied. We get into the car and I plug in my phone and put music on. Of course one direction starts playing. As we are driving to mine house we sing at the top of our lungs to the lyrics.
"MAYBE ITS THE WAY SHE WALKED OW STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART AND STOLE IT, THROUGH THE DOORS AND PAST THE GUARDS OW JUST LIKE SHE ALREADY OWNED IT" we sang completely out of tune which caused us to get weird looks from people driving past.
***
"I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE WE WERE 18 LONG BEFORE WE BOTH NEW THE SAME THING TO BE LOVED AND TO BE IN LOVE AND ALL I CAN DO IS SAY THAT THESE ARMS ARE MADE FOR HOLDING YOU OH, AND I WANNA LOVE LIKE YOU MADE ME FEEL WHEN WE ARE 18" we sang as we pulled up at my house.
"Hey mum we're home" I yelled out to my mum while walking into the kitchen to grab some food for Jenna and I.
"Hey sweetie how was the last day of school" mum said walking into the kitchen "oh and hi Jenna"
"Boring as shit we did nothing all day there was i point in even going" I replied. Jenna and I walk up the stairs and go to my room. Her stuff for our trip is already here since her mum dropped it off earlier today. I grab my MacBook and we sit on my bed eating food and watching movies on Netflix. We started off watching the duff then we watched any movies that have Zac Efron in the them.
***
A few hours later mum calls us down for dinner. By now my dad and sibling are home and we are all sitting at the dinning table eating "do anything at school today girls?" My dad asks me and Jenna looking up from his plate "no" we both say at the same time, we laugh because this happens often with us two. "Can I say again how lucky you girls are to be going to Miami tomorrow" my younger sister says to us for the 1000th time. My sister and I have a close relationship as she is a few years younger then me I have always been the one to help her when she is having a tough time. My older sister and I are the same just that she is the one helping me out when I need it. I also have a brother but we don't see him a lot since he is at uni. "Thanks for dinner mum, we are going to up to my room and finish getting ready for tomorrow" I say to my mum
"That's alright, Jenna's mother has dropped her stuff off this morning so can you just check everything is there?" Mum calls out to us but since we are upstairs by now I don't bother replying.
***
Everything is packed and our alarms are set for the morning right now we are sitting on my bed watching reruns of friends. "ok girls we have to be up early in the morning so I think it's time to go to bed" Mum says walking into my room. We shut down my laptop and go to sleep ready to start our adventure tomorrow.

A.N
Hey guy this is the first chapter of my first ever fanfic. Thank you for reading it and I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes. The photo on the side are the people playing Abbey and Jenna. I hope you like the book
- Abbey xx