'Welcome back'

Carla stepped out of the cab, "Thanks Llyod" Carla said as she rummaged in her purse. "How was your trip?" He asked. "Alright" Carla mumbled. "Here" she gave him the money, took her suitcase and headed to her new flat. She walked up the stairs only to find Michelle sat waiting in her room for her. Carla jumped but then was greeted by Michelle. "Hiya" Michelle ran over and gave her a big hug only to be pushed away by Carla. Michelle sighed. "What you doing here?" Carla asked grumpily. "Well..." Michelle huffed and sat down. "I made you dinner" Carla looked at Michelle, then joined her on the sofa. "Thanks" Carla said as she poured the wine for her and Michelle. "How was it then?" Michelle asked. "What?" "Spain!!" "Ooh right it was... Alright yeah" Carla said. "What just alright?" Michelle had picked up on how evasive she was about Spain. "Well you know it was sunny and relaxing but I belong here don't I" Carla replied. Michelle knew something was wrong but she covered it up so well she didn't know what to think. "Here, you don't mind if I go have a shower do you?" "Well you havnt finished your dinner yet?" Michelle said. Carla stood up. "I know I'm just not hungry.... See ya'n a bit" Carla said but then noticed how quiet Michelle had gone. "Don't go though.... Please?" Carla said as she tried to make an effort with Michelle because she knew that Michelle loved her so much. Michelle nodded. Carla grabbed her suitcase but as she did, she knocked her bag over on the floor, she didn't notice.