Now is not the time for a 360

(Normal P.O.V.)

The dead were noisily chatting in a hallway, explaining how they died, and making jokes when possible to the lighten the mood, which wasn't the brightest. Seiko, Yoshiki, Mayu, Morishige, and Yui were dead, and they didn't have the slightest clue of where the others were, unfortunately. (They knew Satoshi and Yuka had passed on, but didn't know where they were, and that Ayumi and Naomi had made it back to the real world.) Seiko kept snapping/cracking her neck in an attempt to elicit laughter, but the others didn't find this very funny. Yoshiki was getting tired of having to shove his intestines back inside of himself because Morishige kept slapping him on the back. "Dude screw off!" He yelled. "I'm only doing it in retaliation because YOU keep hitting my neck!"

"Both you shut up!" Mayu shouted. Mayu by far, had the... Messiest death, to say the least. Her skin seemed to be in the process of peeling off, while she was covered in blood and missing quite a few vital organs. Considering all of the above it was easy to understand why she was grumpy towards Morishige and Yoshiki. They both quickly apologized, however, still glared at each other when Mayu would look away. Seiko tricked them into bickering again, by slapping them both in their "spots." (That sounded wrong I'm so sorry) Things escalated rather fast, as they were about to get into a good ol fist fight. Ms. Yui and Mayu were doing their best to restrain them but Seiko had a brilliant, nasty idea. She darted in the middle of Yoshiki and Morishige placed her hands on her neck and started violently cracking and snapping it in many directions a neck should not go in. "Ooh! That was a full 360!"

The reaction was immediate. EVERYONE screamed and jumped back from Seiko. Their thoughts ranged from "WHY?!" to "I think I may vomit," to "WTF?" Although one reaction in particular was going to cause a whole chain of events... Seiko, Mayu, Yoshiki, and Morishige heard a dull thud, and turned their heads to look at what had made the sound. (Seiko more like broke her neck to see it.) "Ooh! Another 3-" Everyone let out a gasp as Yui's head rolled down the hallway. Her body was very uncoordinated and stumbled into a wall, it seemed to be attempting to get one of its core devices back but failed miserably. "HEEEEEELP!!!!" Her head screamed down the hallway. The three gave death glares to Seiko, who grinned sheepishly. "Umm... I guess we better go on a HEADventure!"

Mayu broke her neck after that.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first part! I should have this story completed before New Years, so hang in there! Get it? ...Hang? Okay I'm sorry bye

SeikoLover
Signing out!