Part 1

Ollie's father is a rich business man who gets information that there is a mermaid in the nearby lake.His father sees it as a business project. He spends much time on the lake, on his yacht. One full moon he is woken by a beautiful voice. He sees a glistering mermaid sitting on a big rock. He wakes his team and they brutally capture the panicking mermaid by fishing nets. They bring the mermaid home and put the mermaid into the fish tank in Ollie's dad's home office. Ollie isn't allowed to go there unless his dad needs him to do something for him. Honestly Ollie isn't even interested in the room.

One day Ollie's dad is a bit drunk and sleepy so he forgets the mermaid in his office and asks Ollie to go feed the fish. Ollie is amazed when he walks into the room and sees Adele. He slowly walks towards her. Adele is interested in the boy. She smiles but is confused why the boy is so scared. Ollie says hello while smiling awkwardly. The mermaid seems to not understand. Ollie rushes to his dad. "There is a mermaid in our fish tank! A mermaid!" he yells happily. He likes her. That's for sure. His father almost chokes on his drink. He tells Ollie to sit down and tells him the whole story while trying to avoid his hiccups. He has found business partners who he is going to sell the mermaid to. They want to autopsy the mermaid. Ollie tries to explain what he thinks, why they should keep the mermaid alive but his father doesn't listen, he only wants money. He tells Ollie to go to his room.

That night Ollie makes a plan how he can save the mermaid. Since the mermaid is not going anywhere he has time. Also his father is going to a business meeting about the mermaid so everything is perfect. The next morning when his dad leaves Ollie starts.

He takes a fence trolley and rushes to the office. But it's locked. Ollie runs to his laptop and looks up how to open a door without the key. He does his thing, well someone else's thing on the door and gets in. He walks up to the mermaid and looks her in the eye. She smiles but Ollie is looking at her with a serious face. He starts to take her out of the fish tank but she starts to rush about. "You need to trust me," says Ollie in a calm but strong way and looks into her eyes.