Chapter 1

Jeff the Killer
----------------

"I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! I hate her!" I scream walking down the hall in to the kitchen where Eyeless Jack was sitting in his usual spot, eating.

"What are you talking about" he asks mask half lifted up popping a raw kidney in to his mouth.

"Jane! And also you should try cooking those seriously I'm going to vomit. We own a stove for fucks sake."

"What did she do now?"

"What didn't she do! She's always going in to my room, she's always bugging me, and..." I pull a knife out of my sweatshirt pocket " she bent the tip of my favorite knife! I mean what did I ever do to her!"

"Besides the fact you killed everyone she loved, you burned her alive and she'll be permanently deformed because of you. I'm surprised she hasn't killed you yet." He says popping another kidney in his mouth.

"Ehh she's over that whole revenge killing me thing, and do you even refrigerate those?."

"Yes? And..." He licks his lips and puts his mask back over his mouth. "you'll get over it in a few days."

"But how am I supposed to stab people when the tip is bent" I say thrusting the knife forward in a stabbing motion.

"You have more." Eyeless Jack gets up and puts his container of kidneys in the refrigerator, turns around, and puts his hands on my shoulders. " you two will eventually stop fighting and get along. Until then..." He grabs the knife from my hands and unbends the tip a little. "try not to get into too much trouble, or slender will have your ass." Jack walks out of the kitchen and into the hall.

Slender man is the big shot out of all of us he keeps us in line and out of too much trouble when we leave the house. Slender maybe the leader of our group but I know someone who will help me get revenge on Jane.

Laughing Jack
-----------------

"I'll take your tootsie rolls raise you two butterscotch" I say pushing my candy in to the middle pile looking at my cards with a lollipop in my mouth.

"Wait what game are we playing?" Sally asks in her sweet voice with a sucker in her mouth too.

"Five card draw"

"Ohh. So I put my butterscotch in the middle?"

"Mmhhmm"

She pushes her candy in the middle and puts down two cards.

I give her two and I call.

"Now you lay down your hand and see what you have." I say.

She lays down a 3 of hearts, a 7 of clubs, a 9 of hearts, a jack of spades, and a king of diamonds.

I lay down a pair of 4's and a pair of 8's .

"Wow Sally looks like you win again!" I say glad to see the bright look on her face as she piles the candy into a basket she's making by holding the bottom of her dress up with one hand, scooping the candy in, and walking out of the rec. room trying to unwrap a piece with one hand.

I pick up the cards as Jeff storms through the door.

"There's my favorite Jack! Always rocking to stripes. You know people always say stripes make people look fat but you always manage to look better than ever!"

"Thanks?" I put the deck of cards in my pocket

"So..." He says.

"I'm not helping you get back at Jane"

"Damn it!" He walks back out the door.

I chuckle. Everyone knows the love hate relationship between Jeff and Jane. We just let them fight it out there only children and Slender says they'll mature soon enough. I'm more worried about Jack he seems down he just locks him self in his room. He only comes out to eat, and if he's down then Sally's down. I don't know why but they have a bond like no other. Ben and I have been trying to distract her with video games and candy but that only gets you so far.

I walk down to my room and step inside. The room is painted like one of those hypnosisy things that are black and white and spin in a circle. It looks homey to me like the circus. I lay on my bed and reach for my bucket of candy and starting eating. I hear a knock at my door.

"It's open."

The door opens and Ben pops his head through the door.

"Sup?" He asks.

"Sucker?" I ask handing him a piece of candy.

He takes the sucker and unwraps it while walking through the door and sitting on my bed.

"Where's Sally?" I ask.

"Slender's learning to braid hair that's all I'm going to say." Ben says and puts the candy in his mouth.

I laugh. "I'm not going to ask."

Jeff bust through the door. "Hey Ben you know Green is really your color..."

"I'm not helping you with Jane." Ben responds immediately.

"Your all traders." Jeff slams the door.

"TRADERS!" You here Jeff scream from down the hall.

"I ship them so much." Ben says.

"One day they'll figure each other out."

"Until then we may need to lock kitchen knifes in a drawer or something." Ben says.

"But what fun would that be?" I say putting another piece of candy in my mouth.