Welcome to Toontown!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Toontown Rewritten.

Toontown Rewritten is a relaunched version of the original game Toontown Online, which was created by Disney. Toontown Rewritten was developed by people just like us! They're not a big company, and run the game free of charge, so that all of the players who miss and love Toontown can continue their adventures. We are very grateful to those amazing toons that have allowed the Toontown memories to continue to be created!

Premise & Combat
Toontown is a large online world with much to do! The main part of the game is the battle aspect. Players can customize their own toon however they like, choosing from all sorts of colors and animals. They can choose from a wide variety of colors, and pick from the following toon types: bear, mouse, horse, cat, monkey, dog, duck, and rabbit. When they are satisfied with their toon, they can give it a name (either pre-selected, or they can type in a custom name that must be approved by the staff). Then, they can launch themselves into the world! While there is much to do in Toontown, we are going to begin by focusing on the battling aspect. Toons will fight evil robots known as the Cogs. Cogs are trying to turn the fun world of Toontown into a business land, and the Toons must stop them. To stop the Cogs, toons use gags to attack them in a strategic turn-based combat. Up to four toons can be in a cog battle, where they select gags, and then are attacked back by the cogs until one side wins. The cogs' attacks take away the toons' health points, known as Laff points. Uniting with the other toons of the world, we can take down the evil cogs and save Toontown!

Alternatives
There's a lot more to do in Toontown than just fight! Toons can do a handful of over things in the Tooniverse. We can head down to Goofy's Speedway for some crazy Kart Racing, or we can head down to any of the ponds and go fishing. Head down to your estate (the home given to your toon), and buy clothes, accessories, and other fun stuff for your toon. Even buy decorations for your estate, and design it how you please! You can train your doodle (a pet, currently unavailable in TTR as of 8.1.15). Have fun with gardening, and plant flowers and gags all around your estate. Ride the trolley and play fun mini games to earn the town's currency to buy everything- jelly beans. You can also head down to Chip & Dale's Acorn Acres and play some rounds of golf by yourself, or with your pals! Make friends and chat in the Tooniverse. The possibilities for fun are endless! You won't be stuck fighting Cogs all day. There's plenty of other stuff to do, so no worries!

Start-Up Features:
When you join Toontown, you will be given lots of stuff automatically. You are given an account that can hold up to 6 different toons! For each toon, you automatically get to pick one outfit- a shirt and shorts/skirt. Each toon you create will be given their very own estate, filled with basic furniture, including a mailbox, jellybean bank, and closet. You'll also get a gag bag that can hold up to 20 gags. Automatically, you'll be given two of the seven types of gag tracks: throw and squirt. You'll be given the level one gags of these tracks: the cupcake for throw, and the squirting flower for squirt. You can level these up in the future by gaining experience points to get better gags. You can also do tasks to get more gag tracks as you play. Along with that, you'll automatically be given 15 laff points to begin with. You can collect more laff points from golf, fishing, and racing accomplishments, as well as by completing tasks. You'll also get a hand jellybean bank that you can carry around Toontown that can carry up to 40 jellybeans. You can upgrade this later from tasks that offer higher bank amounts.