The Perks of Having a Guy Bestfriend

Prologue

I would like to dedicate this to my guy bestfriends, Rob and Ben.

Perk 1. Endless Laughs

A guy bestfriend will always keep you laughing. They will always have something funny or weird to say. You just have to learn to go with it, and laugh along. They also tend to do stupid stuff. Like microwaving oranges (Ben) and accidentally shooting your sister in the forehead with a BB gun (Rob).

Perk 2. No Drama Crap

If a guy is mad at you, he'll make it clear. He also won't try to steal your besties and make up lies about you and stab you in the back. Guys will just punch it out. Or tell you how they feel. It's way easier to have it up front. You can just enjoy yourself without worrying about anything.

Perk 3. Someone to Stand Up for You

Guys never hesitate to stand up for you against someone. They have clever comebacks and a sense of authority, with no fear showing through. They also like to look all macho and tough in front of people, so it's an added bonus for them too. Guys are always there for you, almost like a personal bodyguard! They always want to protect you!

Perk 4. Someone Strong

Guy friends will always be strong for you if you're going through some tough times. They will remain strong and comforting for you, with hopes you will do the same for them if the occasion arises. Guys will always be a steady rock to lean on when you need it. Whenever I need to have a serious conversation with someone, I choose a guy bestie.