The Life I Live In (Mindless Behavior and Diggy Simmons)

* Myel* Black, curly, thick hair, dark chocolate skin, great drawing, brown eye, great style, and a great slim body.

*Kiera*Brown hair with a little red, caramel skin, loves music, great at playing music, cheetah eyes, swag, juicy ass, thick thighs, and a skinny stomach and arms.

Kiera's Pov...............

Well its the last 8 weeks of school left. My best friend and I made a promise that before school ends her and I would each have atleast 1 boyfriend. NIether one of us had one yet so we were hoping today would be our special day.So, I'm on my way to pick my best friend "Myel(Myellie)" up for school.

*5 Minutes Later*

Myel's Pov..........

Another day with my bestfriend "Kiera." She's on her way to come pick me up for school. I'm wondering if im going to get a cute knight and shining armor today. So, I'm getting ready to head out with Kiera.

KIera's Pov.......

I just pulled up to Myellie house. *honked my horn* Myellie came out the door, she got in the car and we drove off. "Hey Myellie!!" Kiera yelled excited and stuff. "Hey Kiera." Myellie said all angry and stuff.*I stopped the car* "What the hell is wrong with you!!!!" *She jumped*"I just dont know what to do , cause Ray Ray asked me out yesterday." Myel came back with. "When the fuck did this happen!"     

"It happened--" before she could finish i stopped her sayin "You must not know me gurl cuz U know i be gettin it turned up , up in school i aint gon let nun happen!!!" Kiera said GHETTO AS HELL.