Chapter 1:A Football

A/n:Vanessa Hudgens(the pic above or to the right!) is playing Lorien Swan!!
Lorien's POV
I walked out of my house and to my car, a deep purple Jeep, then got in and started the engine.
I drove down my long driveway and punched in the numbers at my gate for the gates to open.
They opened and I stepped on the gas and drove the short distance to Starbucks and parked and ordered my usual.
A caramel hot chocolate.
I know what you're thinking.
She's going to Starbucks and not ordering a coffee?! Is she crazy?!
Nope! I'm not crazy! I just hate coffee and tea.
I waited for my order and when they called my name they said it wrong.
"Lorin! Caramel Hot chocolate?" The girl shouted.
"Hi. It's Lorien." I said taking my hot chocolate and smiled brightly at her.
"I'm so sorry. I'm terrible with pronunciation. I have dyslexia." She mumbles and I smile.
"It's okay. Don't worry about it. I'll see you at school Arielle." I said and she psychically brightened at my knowledge of her name.
"You know my name?!" She asked, shocked that I did.
"Why wouldn't I? I know ever single students name in our school." I said, then waved bye to her.
I walked out then got into my car and drove to school.
I always get to school 20 minutes early so I don't hit the morning rush at Starbucks and hit traffic on the way to school.
I see my brother and his friends sitting against the oak trees that form a circle on the backfield behind the football field, with my 3 friends walking towards them, each holding a Starbucks coffee.
I walk towards my friends and I say hi to all of them.
There's Charlie, well her real name is Charlotte but she hates it. She has long dark brown straight hair that goes to mid-back and light but dark brown eyes. She's tall at 5'6 and is very tan and skinny.
Then there's Hanna. She has long curly blond hair and crystal blue eyes with a heart shaped face. She's tall at 5'5 and is tan and skinny.
Finally, there's Jenna, her real names Jennifer but she hates that so we call her Jenna or Jen. She also has long curly blond hair and light blue eyes. She's tall at 5'7, tallest in our friend group, and is extremely tan and skinny.
Then there's me.
I'm Lorien Swan. It's pronounced Lor-ein. I have long curly dark brown hair, basically black, that falls down at mid-thigh and light but dark brown eyes. I'm naturally tan but I can tan even more. I'm the shortest in our group at 5'3 and I'm also the skinniest in our group. That's why I'm one of the flyers in cheerleading and I'm also the captain of the cheerleading squad.
We were by now already at my brother and his friends and I sat on my brother, I didn't want to get my blue skinny jeans dirty, and leaned back into his arm.
"Hello to you too little sis." He groans in annoyance.
"Can you stop calling me little sis? We are twins!" I complained to him.
"Nope!" He said popping the "p"," I'm 5 minutes older than you are!"
I rolled my eyes and elbowed him in the chest.
"You know that doesn't hur-ow! Ouch! Lorien stop!!" He cries out in pain as I bite his arm.
I let go of his arm and smirk at him," stop calling my little sis!"
"Fine!" He says," little sis." He mumbles and I rolled my eyes.
"So I heard cheerleaders and football players get to skip today for practice since the big game's coming up." My brothers partner in crime states.
"Cool!" I said.
So my brother's name is Matt.
His partner in crime is Tyler Paris.
Then there's the twins, Damon and Lucas Gilbert.
"C'mon kiddo," Matt says, throwing me over his shoulder then motioning to everyone to follow," we have to change into our uniforms." He says and I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder, sipping my hot chocolate, which was cold by now.
He placed my down in front of the cheerleaders' locker room and walked to the football players' locker room and waited for the captain of the football team to come.
I unlocked the door with my key, that only captains are allowed to have, that opens the door and stepped in to scream in shock when I see toilet paper and shaving cream everywhere.
The football players ran in here, all not wearing shirts which I rolled my eyes at, and stopped to see the mess.
"Oh, Smoke, you've done it again." Jerk#3 states.
I scoff and shove all the football players out of the room and shut the door.
Us cheerleaders stepped over the mess and got changed.
We went outside and started practicing.
First we practiced our backflips and splits.
After about an hour of showing people how everything's done we went to start the pyramid stunt when I was hit in the back of the head with a football.
I groaned as I fell to the floor.
As I stood up I saw Smoke laughing his butt off with his friends.
I rolled my eyes.
Ashton Smoke.
Ugh. Even his name sounds revolting.
I rolled my eyes and told my girls to wait there as I picked up the football and stomped over to him.
I kicked him in the balls and shoved the football into his stomach then stormed away.
~~
Soon it was lunch time and we were allowed in the cafeteria to eat.
I got on line and grabbed a tray.
I scooped on some spaghetti and meat balls, then grabbed a bottle of water, a breadstick, a bag of potato chips, and a peach.
I walked to our usual table and sat down.
The girls joined me then Matt, Tyler, Damon and Lucas joined us.
We were eating and talking.
"So. Sleepover at your house tonight?" Charlie asked.
"I don't know. Maybe." I said.
"I'll bring the games." Hanna said.
"I'll bring the snacks." Jenna said.
"Jen, you know that I have hundreds of snacks. I mean, I have 4 brothers!" I said and she laughed, rolling her eyes, but nodded.
"True, true." She said and we all just laughed.
"Fine, I'll bring some clothes for you guys to try on that don't fit me anymore or that I don't like." She said and I nodded.
"Charlie what are you bringing?" I asked her.
"I'll probably bring some makeup and stuff. We can do makeovers to see what makeup looks good on us and what doesn't." She said and I nodded.
"I'm having the boys over tonight Lorien so don't eat all the snacks." Matt says and I rolled my eyes, shoving him off the bench and he laughs as he stands up only to sit back down.
I got up to throw away my trash, my plate was covered in tomato sauce, when all of a sudden someone pushed my plate up and the tomato sauce went all over me.
I screeched and looked up to see Ashton laughing his butt off.
"You think this is funny aye?" I asked, storming over to a table and picking up a handful of spaghetti.
The events that happened next were unforgettable.