Chapter 1: Main Story- Sebastian x Reader

You're a guest at the Phantomhive manor; Your mother( Mrs. Burland) is a powerful businesswomen here to create a business deal  with Ciel Phantomhive.

(____) = Your name

No-one's POV:

Sebastian knocked on Ciel's study door. "Come in" Ciel sighed. "My lord Mrs.Burland and her daughter ____ have arrived." Ciel turned around to look out this window to see a carriage pull up to the manor. "Sebastian go and greet our guests, I'll be down in a minute to introduce myself"

"Yes my lord."

Your POV:

We pulled up to a extravagant manor , it was dark outside but I could still clearly see the flowers that were spread across the grounds. "___ we're here, don't speak unless spoken to." my mother scowled at me. I loved my mother but she she always had a dark aurora surrounding her, I don't blame her though, my father cheated on her with the one of the gardeners. My mother is the type of person to bottle up her emotions and take them out on the ones around her, which was usually me. I know she means well but I wish she would stop treating me as if I was going to turn on her. "Yes mother".

The carriage stopped and the door was opened by a tall man, he grabbed my mother's hand and helped her out outside. "Welcome Mrs. Burland" he said while kissing her hand, " It is wonderful to see you again". My mother bowed "It's nice to see you again Sebastian" my mother smiled. I started to get out of the carriage when he turned his attention to me. He gently caressed my hand in his and helped me. "Well aren't you a beauty" he smiled while kissing my hand. I blushed. "Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor, I'm Sebastian the butler" I bowed "Hello I'm____, it's nice to meet you" I smiled.

Sebastian smiled back and then turned to my mother. "Ciel should be waiting in the manor why don't you head inside, I'll take care of your things. My mother and I nodded "Thank you". Mother took hold of my arm and led me to the front door.

The door was opened by another servant and we walked inside. I thought the outside of the manor was huge but I was wrong, I stared in awe as we stepped inside. We walked into the main lobby with was greeted by a large stair case.  While looking around I heard footsteps coming from the stairs, I looked up to see a boy no older than I walking down. "___ smile please" my mother whispered to me. I created a slight smile. "Mrs.Burland, long time no see" the boy said. "Ciel it's been too long, it's wonderful to see you" my mother said with a smile. Ciel took my mother's hand and pressed his lips on it. He looked up at me, "Mrs.Burland I presume this your daughter" I smiled and nodded. He took my hand and laid a kiss onto it. "I'm Ciel Phantomhive, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said with a blank face. "I'm ____, it's nice to meet you too" I smiled.

"Young Master their things are in there rooms" Sebastian said while walking up behind my mother and I. "Thank you Sebastian, I'll take Mrs.Burland to her room, please take ___ to her's"  " As you wish my lord" I looked at my mother and she nodded at me. "Goodnight Mr.Phantomhive" I quietly said. "Please call me ciel, goodnight to you too, I'll see you at breakfast" Ciel said while walking away with my mother. "___ dear don't cause Sebastian any trouble" "I wont mother, goodnight" I said quietly, she didn't answer back. Sebastian laid his hand on my shoulder " Follow me miss, I'll take you to your room" I smiled and replied "Thank you"

I followed Sebastian up the stairs and down the hallway, I noticed it was the opposite way Ciel took my mother. "Miss ___ is something wrong?" he asked placing a hand on my shoulder. "No, I just noticed my mother's room is on the opposite side of the building" He smirked. "I could sense the tension between you and your mother so I thought it would be nice to separate you two" how did he know what I was feeling? We turned a corner and then we stopped. "This is your room miss, all of your things are inside, is their anything you need before I leave?" I opened the door. "May I please get a glass of water? but if it's a burden you don't have to bring one." I looked up. "That's not a problem, please get comfortable while I go get that for you" he smiled.