Chapter One: My Brother

'Shit' I said, accidentally knocking the open milk bottle on my lap. 'Oh, For fuck sake, Benjamin' exclaimed Catherine, with a shocked and disappointed look on her face. I picked up the milk off my lap and apologised to my mother. 'Get it cleaned up now,' she said, 'dinner will be twenty minutes.' I kissed her on the cheek and walked to the bathroom.

The bathroom light didnt work, so I grabbed a tourch off the floor and went into the bathroom. It was cold, the milk filled my croutch area and soon it soaked through and made my balls wet. 'No, fucking hell,' I said, removing my trousers and pants. I took a depp breath and looked at myself in the mirror. 'For fuck sake,' I said lookng down at the trouser, that I have recently ruined.

I stood and stood looking at that same reflection of me. I was getting ugly standing there, bare-bottom naked, I thought that, from persepective, my life is shit. So fucking dreadful. There is no chance in hell that life for me will get better in the next couple of weeks. The thing is though i didn't badly want to be that happy until now.

I started life alright, with the exceptions of my parents spliting up and my uncle getting cancer, but an average upbringing. Then when I was five, my uncle died from, surprisingly, a stroke. He survived lung cancer to die from a stroke the week after. I laugh now but it was sad. Then at the age of seven, my dad got back with my mum and had another child. My fucking brother.

He is the most annoying person you will ever meet. He is the only person that acctually makes me sick from looking in his general direction. He doesnt live with me, he got kicked out for smoking in the house. I cant remember the last time I saw him, but that ten year old prick can fuck off. I didn't like him then and I sure as shit don't like him now. I wouldn't never wish bad stuff on my worse enemy, but whatever is coming for this prick, he derserves it, whatever it be.