Chapter 20: Happy Birthday

(Hana's POV)

I stretched my arms when I woke up. Yesterday was very fun, I really got tired last night. Sadly, when Chanyeol and I went back home, everyone was already asleep. I cant forget about the Rilakkuma he gave me. I hugged it while I was sleeping.

If your gonna ask me where he got the Rilakkuma, we went to a toy store and of course, there were toys. He bought me this because he said that it looked cute. I really thanked Chanyeol for it.

Someone knocked on my door "Come in!" I said. The door opened and saw Eunji. "Good morning Hana! Did you sleep well?" I nodded. "You and Chanyeol will go somewhere so go get ready" I nodded again. "Wait... whe--" she left. I sighed so I just took a bath and wore something comfortable. 'I wonder where will Chanyeol and I go?' I went downstairs and saw everyone was in the kitchen. "Whats happening here?" I asked. "Good morning Hana. Chanyeol is waiting for you outside" D.O said. I nodded and went outside. I saw Chanyeol standing "Lets go?"

"Where?"

"Just follow me. I know you will like it" he said and I nodded. "Your not gonna tell me where again?" he nodded and said "Its a surprise". I rolled my eyes and just followed him.

(Eunji's POV)

"I think we're done here" I said while nodding and everyone also nodded with me. "Shall we call Chanyeol?" Lay asked. "But they just left"

"Really?" Lay looked surprise. 'Does he even know whats happening right now?' I faced palm. I was about to speak but D.O suddenly spoke "Yes Lay, they left earlier. We'll call them later" Lay nodded. All of them left the kitchen and did their thing. D.O and I was still in the kitchen and there was silence. It was kinda awkward so I broke the silence "Do you think nothing will happen today?"

"I dont know" D.O said while cleaning the mess we did. I sighed "I wish not" I stared at D.O, who was busy cleaning. He then noticed and looked at me "What?" I shook my head and looked away. "Thanks...." I said and smiled while looking at the wall. He looked confused "For what?"

"For being my best friend. Your always there when I have problems" I continued "Ever since we were young, your always there" then he smiled. "Please dont recall the past, its embarrassing" he said and blushed. "Sure! But do you remember that day when you wore a pink dress?"

"I told you not to recall everything!" I started laughing. When we were young, he really wore a pink dress because I told him to wear it. If he doesnt wear it, I will tell his crush that he likes her so he have no choice. "Okay, okay, I will stop" I stopped laughing because he looked very annoyed and I know he will really get angry. "I'll go to the living room. Sorry for not helping you" he just nodded. I went to the living room and saw them all blank. "Whats happe--"

"Sshhhh!" I was cut off because of them. "Can any--"

"Sshhhh!!" this is really annoying. I sighed "Can anyone tell me whats happening?!" they all glared at me. 'Whats wrong with this guys?' I crossed my arms. "We're thinking about what to say to Hana" Chen asnwered and they went back to thinking. 'This guys, really' I sat on the floor because they took all the space on the sofa. I just watched them think until "You know you dont have to say anything to Hana. Just tell her 'Happy Birthday' thats all" I said. They ignored what I say and just keep on thinking. I got bored so I decided to think of what I will say to Hana too.

(Hana's POV)

"Woooow!" I was amazed with the place, cherry blossoms. Its my first time going here. "Nice right?" Chanyeol said and I just nodded. I started running for no reason. I just want to enjoy this time. "Yah! Hana!" I heard Chanyeol from behind. 'I guess I should stop' I stopped running and catched my breath. "Hana! Why did you run all of a sudden?"

"Sorry Chanyeol, I just want to enjoy" I looked at Chanyeol and he smiled. "Lets take a walk now" I nodded and went to his side. We were walking but nobody was talking until "Are you getting bored?" I shook my head slowly. My tummy suddenly growled causing Chanyeol to chuckle. "Hungry?" I nodded and Chanyeol's phone rang. "I'll just answer this" he grabbed his phone from his pocket and answered it. I moved away from Chanyeol and looked at the cherry blossom. 'I wish I can go back here' I smiled. Chanyeol went beside "We have to go home Hana"

"Right now?" he nodded. I pouted, still dont want to go. "But we have to go" I nodded and followed him back home.

Chanyeol opened the door and we entered. "Did they went somewhere?" I asked to him but he didnt answer. "Put this blindfold" he put a blindfold and I cant see, of course. "Why?" he didnt answer again. He pulled me somewhere and stopped. "I'll remove your blindfold but close your eyes still okay? When I say you can open your eyes, you can open them okay?" I nodded and he removed the blindfold. "1..... 2..... 3..... open your eyes!" I opened my eyes. I felt my tears fell when they said.....

"Happy birthday Hana!"

=====

Well here it is! Hope you like it :)

Please Vote and Comment!