chapter one introductions

my name is hazel reece. i was born january first, 1999. in case you dont want to do the math im 16 years old. i have long blonde hair that reaches to my butt, and emerald green eyes.
i have an older brother. his name is seth reece. he has black hair, and dark saphire blue eyes. hes lived in london,england for a fraction of his life. he lived with our dad. so he has a british accent. he lived in london until dad died in a car accident.
he gothit by a drunk driver and his car blew up,with him inside. the drunk driver lived, dad wasnt so lucky.so he came to live with us in oklahoma. he gave mom a hard time about everything because if she hadnt of left him and dad, there would never have been a car crash. dad would never have died. i totaly agree with him , but i see why they got divorced. they didnt getv along 27 years into the marriage. the day weleft was one of thebiggest fights ever. he wound u-p slapping her, and she grabbed me, sijnce i was her baby girl, and left. we never went back.
about fourteen years ago our mom went out with a couplefriends , and she nver came back. my brother has been raising me ever since then. he was nine yeasr old. of course we wnet through many foster homes, but the last one he drew the line at.
-flash back-
"dont do that hazel." my foster dad siad . me being a toddler did it again. slap. that was the first time he evr hit me and it was the last. " dont you ever fucking hit my sister ever ever againg or i swear to god i will fucking kill you." seth said running to him and attacking him. that night seth got me out of my crib and crawled out the window with a duffle bag full of water and cans of food.that was the last they ever heard from us. and the last time we were seen until seth was old enough to buy a house for us.
- flash back over-
that morning i woke up to a weird text from seth. it was only one strange word.
memories