Intro

Hi, I'm Jade Ember Smith. I have wavy brown hair that goes up to my middle back and hazel eyes. I moved to L.A when I was about 4. When I was 6 I met Amy. Amy and I became best friends just like our parents. After a while Amy basically lived off a thing called Magcon. I always thought they were stuck up and I just overall don't like them. While Amy wastes her time stalking them, I use my time learning more about hacking and DJing. Yea I said hacking. I know how to hack, track down people, and other things like that. I don't use my hacking for bad things. It's just fun. I also really like penny boarding. I don't really like a lot of girly things. The only girly things I like are painting my nails and bows. I also really, REALLY like cat ears and cats.
---------------------------------------
Hi, I'm Amy Sky Parker. I have blonde hair that goes up to my upper back and brown eyes. I moved to L.A when I was 1 year old. My parents met jades parents and hey became easy best friends. Just like me and Jade. As I grew older I develop the feels for Magcon. They are AMAZING. I don't know why but Jade thinks heir stuck up and she doesn't like them. I'm more on the girly side while Jades more on the tomboy side. I like dancing, fashion, and SPARKLES! I can be a bitch if you mess with me. So don't.
---------------------------------------
Jades POV
"Wanna go to the park?" I asked Amy. "Sure" she said getting up. I grabbed my 2 penny boards and my cat ears and we both went downstairs. "MOM ME AND AMY ARE GOING TO THE PARK" I yelled. "OK BE CAREFUL" she yelled back. I went outside and gave Amy my extra penny board and we skated to the park. I sat on the swings and Amy sat on the one near to me. I swing really high up in the air while Amy kept it low because of course, she had a skirt on.
---------------------------------------
"Wanna get ice cream?" I asked jumping of the swing. "Yea" she said while getting my penny board. We skated to the ice cream place and ordered. As we were eating Amy's phone buzzed which means she has a notification from Twitter. She looked at it and her eyes widened. "AGHHH" she screamed. I covered her mouth and asked her what happened. "Magcon is moving to L.A" she whisper yelled. "Oh. Ok. When?" I asked bluntly while starting to eat my ice creamed again. " I don't know but soon" She started explains that they are going to be doing a Magcon event in L.A when they move here. I just groaned and we started to skated back home.

"We are def going to that event" Amy said as we entered my room. "Nope" I simply said. "Yes you are" she said. "You can't make me" I said crossing my arms across my chest. "I'll buy you new wheels" she said. I looked at her for while then said "fine." "WAIT REALLY!!!!YAY. THEIR MOVING HERE SOON AND THE EVNT IS NEXT WEEK I GOTTA GO PICK SOMETHING OUT" she yelled running out the door to her house. "Ok I'll just find something wear also" is said.

After I picked out my outfit I went downstairs to have dinner. After that I went upstairs to take a shower and went to sleep.
---------------------------------------
I hope you all like this so far