0.1

"ugh we are moving again"

"alyssa this is your fault, again. we've moved more than 3 times since your first year of high school"

"i just got bumped into the wrong crowd i guess."

"every single time correction and you choose to get into that crowd alyssa!!"

people don't understand my story. these people aren't my real parents. they are my adoption guardians. right after my last year in middle school, my parents separated and i was moved to an orphanage. none of them wanted me, it made me feel worthless. my own biological parents. i knew i needed to do things. i was moved into the wrong crowds. i started drugs, my grades dropped. i changed from a average girl, to a player, more in terms hoe.

i jump from boy to boy. i never seem to hold a grunge. i get transferred for my ignorance and lack of learning. i tend to do bad things but it doesn't mean im a bad person right?

*flashback*
"hey baby, why don't you come dance with me, it'll me fun."

"no i don't do this type of stuff."

"well babe with a nice body, and a hard to get personality like that you might as well fit in here" "here try this"

i gulp, and think twice before taking the shot glass out of his hands.

"do it, do it, do it." chanting at every single corner.

with pressure from the class, and all those eyes looking. i took the gulp. within that one glass i knew i changed.

and here iam now moving to my 4th school since then.

iam alyssa.

quick first chapter of the story. hope you guys like it I'll try my best to update a lot. but now schools starting and idk. bye nowww -xox cass :')