Snow White chapter 1

In a peaceful kingdom, a Queen has given birth to a baby girl she names Snow White. Not long after that, she dies. Meanwhile at a kingdom far away a baby boy is born. His name is Jake. Many years have passed since the birth of prince Jake and princess Snow White. Snow White is now a beautiful young woman and a princess. But there's 2 problems. 1, her stepmother the queen is jealous because of Snow White's beauty. 2, she's a servant. Snow White wishes that her prince will come for her. Her dream is to find a prince to marry and him carrying her to his kingdom and have a life there. One day Snow White is outside scrubbing when she goes to a wishing well and says "I wish that the Prince I love will find me today." A moment later, prince Jake appears. He says "did I frighten you?" Prince Jake talks to her and Snow White smiles at him and appears to be blushing. The evil queen sees it and gets mad and summons her huntsman. The queen says "take Snow White out to the forest where she can pick some flowers and kill her." The huntsman says "but she's a princess". The queen says " silence! You know the penalty if you fail to do this." Huntsman says "yes your Majesty". Then the queen says " I want you to bring her heart back to me in this box." Then the huntsman takes the box and proceeds.