October

Castiels      P.O.V.
I really just want to skip school today. It's a Monday for starters. Plus, I'm just feeling really down today, and I have to show around a new kid. Apparently, we have a bunch of the same classes together. I hope they're not an assbutt, because I don't think I could take that today.
But, I figured I wouldn't skip so I wouldn't get grounded. I walk to the main office and tell Mrs. Ackley I'm showing a new kid around and she points to the bench outside. So I said thank you and turned to face the new kid and the day.
As I walk out the door and turn I see the most beautiful boy I have ever seen before in my life. I must of been staring.
"Hey, are you the kid that's showing me around?"
Oh snap he said something!
"Uhhh, yeah right. I'm Castiel. You must be Dean?"
"Yep that's me."
Mrs. Ackley gave me a copy of his schedule, so I started showing him the way to his locker.
Dean's P.O.V
When I walked into my new school, I went to the main office and the woman told me I could wait for my "guide" out on the bench in the hall. I was waiting for about five minutes when I heard the door click open and a really cute boy around my age stepped out. He was wearing black jeans that were tight in all the right places, and a blue and black plaid shirt that had two undone buttons. Now I'm not going to lie, I totally fucking checked him out. But he stared at me for about twenty seconds with a dumbfounded look on his face. So I said something. As we started walking to my locker I noticed that even though we were in September, it was extremely hot out. Friggin 84*F, and Cas is wearing- wait Cas??? Anyway he was wearing a friggin long sleeve and pants?
Authors note below⬇️
So yep. That's the first chapter! Shorter than the others will be but I need to get this story line plotted out in my head so just the basics for this chapter, sorry:) and comment what you think or anything that could improve my writing...