Doctor Batese

There was a doctor named doctor named Batese. She was insane, so insane no one even knew how she became a doctor, but no one questioned her. Every patient that she had had died most were assumed dead because of natural causes like liver failure. Dr.Batese had a friend named Annah, who would help her make the one thing that had actually caused all of her patient to die, poison. Yet Annah did not know that what she and Dr.Batese were making. All the medicine was deadly, whether it be a vaccine, pills, or even the candy she gave out to the little kids.

There was a very famous celebrity, Liam Hutcherson , who went to Dr.Batese, because he couldn't find any other doctors or hospitals nearby and he had bronchitis which left untreated can be fatal. Dr.Batese had given him the medicine which was of course poison and he joined the rest of the patients Dr.Batese had in the graveyard. The celebrity's friend, Molly, could not believe that her friend was dead, so she researched Dr.Batese and found that all of her former patients were dead and wondered why no one noticed this earlier, and thought they must have been killed. She went to Dr.Batese's doctor office and asked her several questions, she also got swab samples from her desk when Dr.Batese had to get some water. Molly sent the swab samples to a lab to be tested and came back with positive results of poison. She went to the police station and showed them the results and told them where she got them and that Dr.Batese was the last doctor her friend had been to and how he was no longer alive.. Yet they didn't believe her and then told her to go home. Molly later looked up where Dr.Batese lived on Google Maps and visited there to look for more evidence. When she got there it looked like it hadn't been lived in for decades the paint was all peeled off. On the door was a piece of paper absolutely covered in dust. Molly took the paper off the door and shook off the dust. Typed on the paper it said, "Evacuate, a fuel line has begun to leak and it can be fatal to anyone who has not evacuated by November 17, 1986, you can live at 785 N. Broadway Lane." Molly thought "that's what you get for using Google Maps" and decided to go where the paper said. Annah answered the door. Molly asked, "Where is Dr.Batese?" Annah replied, "probably still at work". Molly asked "What are you cooking?" Hannah answered "Candy Batese showed me how to make." Annah asked Molly if she wanted some. Annah replied "No thank you I am full." Annah gave a piece to the dog and said "Don't tell Batese she says it is for the kids that are at the office." Molly asked if she could get a piece of candy to take home, so Annah gave her a piece, but before she left she heard an awful noise. They looked for what it was and it was the dog it was cold and still and not moving. They both knew the dog was no longer alive. As Molly went home, she wondered if the piece of candy was the cause of the dog's death. So she decided to get it checked by the lab. The results were the same as the last time, it was also poison. She took the piece of "candy" to the police station and had Annah come with her after explaining the situation. Annah told the police officers that she gave a piece of the candy to the dog and explained that she didn't know that what Dr.Batese showed her how to make was poison. The police said that once Molly showed them the evidence that they inspected Dr.Batese. The police went to where Annah said Dr.Batese was and took her to testify in court. They had figured since so many people had died after going to Dr.Batese that something was up. Dr.Batese was guilty on several accounts of murder. While Dr.Batese was being taken to jail she dug into her pockets. And found what she was looking for her last defense a piece of candy "special candy" her homemade candy. She opened the wrapper and popped it into her mouth. She always kept a piece of "candy" with knowing she would rather be dead then be stuck in jail for the rest of her life. Since Annah honestly had no idea that she had been making poison instead of candy and was set free. Molly and Annah became good friends after Annah had figured out that Dr.Batese had been using her in her plan.