Everything on one page bEcausE i donT know hoW thIs woRkS

I Had just Ordered Coffee, i found a Table right next to the window, isolated and secluded from people. As i sat down a man who was about 2 years younger then me ordered the same thing as i did. He was wearing a llama hat. "Hello sir" Said the man as he walked up to my table, "Hello" i say while looking at his face seeing who he was. "My name is Dan Howell, You seem lonely" I sigh as i look at his llama hat. "I just dont like to sit around a crowd of people" Dan sits in front of me, at the same table as Me.
"So whats you're name??" Asks dan while blushing. "Phil lester" I say right after i take a sip of my Coffee. "So...What do you do for you're free time?" Dan asks. "I go on youtube and watch DanIsNotOnFire" Little did i realize he was sitting right in front of me. "Hey, im DanIsNotOnFire" He says while his eyes shine. "R-Really...?" my voice stutters and cracks. "y-yeah" Dan replies. I smirk. "Want to come to my place then??" "Y-Yes!" i say with excitement. As me and dan finish our coffees we head to the subway together and go to his house. Me and Dan arrive at his apartment. "wow..." i say as i jolt up the stairs. Dan blushes deep red as i look at him. "why are you blushing??" "Because you're cute when you run..." As i blush dan opens his door. "its like im inside of  a video!" I say as i look around. "We should make a video..." Dan says with an excited voice. As i open my laptop dan gets his phone out. I log into my youtube and dan sees me on my page.
"hey, your AmazingPhil??" "yeah, why?" "I love you're videos!" dan says with excitement. Dan looks straight into my eyes. "i know a lot about you from your vids" he says as he puts his arms around my shoulders. I blush.
"bloody hell!" he says right when he looks at the camera realizing it was redording. I lay on his soft bed. "can i tell you something now tbat the camera is off??" "y-yeah" i say with a confused look. "I l-Love you..." Dan replies while looking straight into my eyes. "i love you too..." Dan lays on top of me, my dreams are coming true. Dan starts kissing me. i kiss back.
after 10 minutes of making out he starts to pull my pants off. "d-dan...I want this to be the best night of our lives..." Dan replies with a seductive voice. "oh, it will be, for sure" he says as he rips my boxers off. I moan in delight. after 5 hours of love making we finally fall asleep.  The sun rises. dans alarm goes off "Beep, beep, beep!!!" Dan wakes up. "last night was amazing..."

Lets stOp thEir...

AaaahhhhHhHhHHHzhzhzhyz