The New Guy

Celeste's pov:I wake up and my little brother,Jake and with his cute voice he says,"I made a new fwiend yesterday at schoowl."and gave me a toothless grin.I laugh and go downstairs to have breakfast but first I get dressed with a black hoodie with cute kitty ears,a yellow tank top,jeans,black converse,and put on my ear buds.I have chocolate chip pancakes and strawberry milk."Going to school daddy."(yes I still say daddy)"Ok be safe."."I will." I murmur.I meet up with one of my friends Liu,brown hair and green eyes.A lot of girls like him but my friends and I are the only ones that have guts to talk to him and a lot of girls say he likes me,they say that because they think I'm pretty or beautiful but I think I'm just a regular ol' girl nothing special.I got blue eyes and brown hair.We walk to school and we take our seats.We wait for the other students and then I saw a new boy,green hoodie,brown eyes,blonde hair,green shirt,jeans and black converse.He's taller than me and in my opinion he's kinda cute.Teacher says he's a new student and there's only one spot left,next to me.One thing different about me than other girls I don't get nervous or shy so I just talk to him like a normal person.The teacher says I am going to show him around school which is pretty large,so he decides that I take a day off.He asks the principal and he's like ok he understands because it took him the whole school day to show us around and plus my other teachers were okay with it because I am always here before others kids,clean record and good grades.I show him around for then the lunch bell rings and he asks if he could sit with us and I am like "Ok."He sits next to me.My friends just eat and talk about video games,creepypastas,urban legends,lots of fun and interesting things.When we bring up Sully, Homicidal Liu,and Jeff the killer they both say we have to use the restroom which was odd for Liu but I am like "Ok?"Liu's Pov:"They don't know right?",Liu says "Nope,she just thinks I am a friend of theirs."."Good,let's continue with the plan."
Celeste's Pov:They come back and we just continue talking and then the back to class bell rings so we continue with the tour and the last bell rings and he asks me if Liu and him could come over to my house for a bit,and I asked my Dad he says yes because he's used to Liu come over and he trusts any of his friends too.When I get home I don't see my dad,so I tell them to wait a second,I call my dad and find out that he has work extra late."perfect,now I am in a very awkward situation"."Hey guys,my dad isn't coming back unt-".I stopped what I was saying as the were talking to each other about Slenderman as their boss.Uh-oh.What have I gotten myself into!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sully is a different person,not an OC but he will not be the other side of Liu.I hope you enjoyed!