Chapter 1.

You used to be part of The Phantom Lord. In that guild all you were was that girl that no one wanted to mess with. No one knew you. they despised you. Hated you. Often tried to hit you. But you lost too two different people. Natsu and this guy named Elfman. You were able to regain your strength after Elfman, but you were paper compared to Natsu. Okay, Diamond compared to Natsu. It was a tough fight. Elfman barely beat you. So now you sat on a bench, listening to the old man bicker and whine. "Come on! Me and you both know if you go on alone you won't survive! We can get you fixed. Please consider????" He said and looked up at you. Your (H/C) hair was pulled back in a ponytail, with a red streak down the middle. You had banes in your eyes. Your (E/C) eyes stared at the old man. "And why should i?" You asked. The man sighed. "Look, I know what you did. You hurt my children. I will never forgive you. But in time, i may." He said. You were about to spout something off when he raised a hand. "I am only offering I will not force you to join. But please, do reconsider." He said and with that he left. You scoffed and stood. Your black belly shirt revealed a large black tattoo in the shape of a chinese dragon. Your dark jeans was secured on with a black spike belt. You wore black combat boots. You nails were black that slowly faded to red. Your dark eyeshadow brought the color out of your eyes. You wore black lipstick, and obsidian metal earrings, and hanging off of them was a dragon made out of obsidian, and dark gems as the eyes. The band that held your hair back had spikes on it. You wore a choker. After all, you're a Shadow Dragon Slayer. You looked up and raised your sleeve slightly. Seeing the scars on your wrist.

"Meh. What have i got to lose?"

At guild-

Things were usual. Fighting ya' know. Gajeel Redfox sat at the bar chewing on a screw. The Master seemed saddened by something. "Master, what is wrong?" Mira asked him quietly. "(Y/N) (L/N), Phantom Lord's former Shadow Dragon Slayer. She refused to join. It is obvious that that girl has been through so many sorrows. She claimed that her dieing alone would be better than with a guild." Master said and sighed.

(Y/N) L/N).... Where have i heard that before? Gajeel thought as he caught some of the conversation.

"She is the one that Elfman and Natsu beat right?" Mira asked. Master nodded. "(Y/N)? Oh I know her! I kicked her butt! I ain't scared of her! I would do it again if i had a chance!" Natsu said. The second he finished shadows began to slither in from under the guild doors. Taking forms unknow. The slithered and expanded until the entire guild was filled with shadows. The only light came from the windows. Which now were covered. The sound of the door opening, then closing was heard. "(Y/N) you do not have to hide. No one will hurt you." Master said.

"I'm more worried about being seen." Your voice echoed through the shadows. But you still called them off. But you still had a few surrounding you so they couldn't see you. As you walked towards the master, the ice mage and Equip Mage seemed prepared to strike. The girl behind the counter frowned at you. "Come out child." Master said walking towards you. You looked around at the guild. Fear struck you when you saw a glare coming from a blonde guy with a lightning scar. Suddenly anger boiled in your vains. You tapped it out and looked back at the master. Finally, you called off the shadows. Revealing your self.

"Sup." You said and partly waved at Natsu and Elfman. "Hello (Y/N), would you like to join now?" Master asked. You sighed and looked up. "Guess i have no other choice. Sure why not?" You said. "Excellent! Mira Stamp her!!" Master cheered. Mira walked up to you and asked "Color and where?" She still had that glare on her face. "Black. Left shoulder blade." You replied. Mira stamped you, then mumbled a welcome. You smirked and said. "Gee, thanks. I feel much better." You said and heard a scoff coming from above. You glanced up and saw the same guy. Anger suddenly boiled in your vains. Too strong, the shadows began to gather in your fist. "(Y/N) I'm glad you reconsider my offer." Master said happily. "Yeah, tell you minion to stop glaring at me." You said and glared back at Laxus. "Laxus..." Sigh "Please stop glaring At (Y/N)." Master said. Laxus shrugged and turned around. You taped your anger down again and released a sigh. "See ya." You said and turn to leave. "Wait, won't you stay to meet some people?" Master asked. You turned slightly. "Why? They all hate me anyways." You replied. "Matter of fact.... no one has ever liked me. I'm too.... dark." You said and turned back to the door.