Meeting Jae

Hey y'all my name is
Lexi
I'm from
Tampa, Fl
But I live in Texas with my dad for the rest of the year. But im supposed to move back with my mom when she get her problems and drug life situated. I'm a Carmel tall skinny girl with brown hazel eyes. My hair is really curly and hangs to the middle of my back. I go to WaterMount High School I'm in 11th grade. I have been single for the past 8months and I feel like it's time for me to meet someone new. My friend's Sarah and Ayeisha always pressured me about finding someone since they are both in relationships. When I got home from school around 2 I noticed someone was moving in next door to my house. After I showered and got ready to lay down my dad called me LEXXIIIIIII GET DOWN HERE AND MEET THE NEIGHBOR'S,he yelled. As I walked down the stairs I seen a brown skin tall girl with long straight hair. I could tell she was a stud because of her clothes but I didn't say nothing I was just stuck on y da he'll they hear. We introduced our selves and her dad and my dad became cool that night, meanwhile I went to sleep.

NEXT Morning 7:34 A.M
I got up and noticed my dad was gone and I didn't really wanna get up till I heard a knock on the door. Ughh who is it, I yelled. Its The girl from last night she yelled. I jumped up and open the door with a attitude asking her what she wanted. Hey lil mama who pissed in your cerals? And uhmm your daddy said you could give me a ride to school. Ugh he always doing dat but come in I said. You can sit while I get ready. I ain't gone lie she was fine and had a beautiful voice. NO NO NO WHAT AM I SAYING.
I don't like girls at all even though both of my girls Ayeiaha and Sarah do. Every time I glanced over I noticed she was looking at me I lowkey liked it but I pretend to be mad.
Damn what you looking at i said. Your fine ass... you like girls? She said. Nahh ion go dat way I laughed and said. Nah u just ain't met the right one she yelled out. We then started talking about ourselves and she was telling me about her life and I told her about mine. She then told me her name was Jaeda but everybody call her Jae. I noticed the time n we we're gone be late. Jae can u buckle my bra for me I asked her. She said sure I'll do more than that then laughed. For some reason I felt like we had that connection but I kept telling myself that's not true I'm not gay nor bi. But their was a huge change of plans. Jae slowly lowered down and whispered in my ear "Baby I'm a beast". She was making me feel some type of way and I was in shocked so I stood their. She slowly pulled my bra off and YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT.....