Ferris Wheels

"Bilbo, come on lets go the Ferris wheel!" Thorin said enthusiastically, pulling Bilbo towards the giant ride. Bilbo looked up at the ride, he never been on a Ferris wheel, and never planned on it!
"No its too high Thorin!" Bilbo commented.
"Oh don't be such a baby Bilbo! Come on, trust me!" Thorin said smiling, taking Bilbo's hand in his. They both got in line, when it was their turn they got into the carrier and seated themselves.
"You know, Ferris wheels can be rather romantic." Thorin claimed, smirking.
"Really?" Billbo asked looking Thorin in the eyes.
"Yeah, with the view at the top, its breath taking." Thoirn replied smiling, talking Bilbo's hand into his.
'Maybe when its not so scary...' Bilbo thought. Soon the ride began to move and they slowly made their way to the top. Bilbo started feeling nervous, though he didn't say anything to Thorin. He didn't want to seem like a scaredy cat. even though he was scared. Finally they reached the top and the ride stopped.
"Wha-whats going on?!?" Bilbo squealed. "Why did we stop?!?"
Thorin started to laugh.

"Bilbo the ride is suppose to stop when it gets to the top, don't worry!" Thorin replied. "Just look at the view." He said, pointing out to the incredible view below them. Bilbo looked out with Thorin, it was really spectacular. Bilbo starting to calm down when the cart started to shake. Bilbo turned around to see Thorin swaying side to side making the cart shake more.
"Thorin what are you doing?!?" Bilbo yelled, trying to hold on for dear life.
"I'm trying to make it more fun, duh." Thorin said laughing from the sight of Bilbo. Bilbo felt like he was about to die.
"Thorin Oakenshield if you don't stop now you will regret you ever met me when we ever get off this stupid ride! You're really scaring me please stop!" Bilbo screamed, on the verge of tears. At that moment the cart stopped moving. Bilbo looked at Thorin, he looked so ashamed. Thorin got next to Bilbo and put his arms around him.
"I'm sorry Bilbo, I didn't know you were really scared of this. I'm such a jerk! God I feel so bad!" Thorin said meeting Bilbo's eyes.
"It's okay Thorin, I'm just a little scared of heights, and I tried but its just to much for me." Bilbo replied, this made Thorin feel worse.
"Oh Bilbo, I'm really sorry I did this to you!" Thorin wished he didn't exist right now, he was so embarrassed. Bilbo knew this would be a good moment to kiss Thorin for the first time, if only he would shut up...
"Thor-"
"If I had known, I wouldn't have done that." Thorin continued.
"Thorin its f-"
"GOD I'M SUCH AN IDIOT. I'm so sor-" Thorin was cut off by lips on his.
'Is Bilbo kissing me?!?' He thought. Thorin realized Bilbo was kissing him, he lips felt so soft and tasted so sweet. Thorin and Bilbo melted into each others lips.
'I love Thorin.' Bilbo thought. The ride began to move again this time they were moving down to the ground. They pulled away from each other, already missing the feeling of kissing each other. Staring into each others eyes, they began to giggle.
"Thorin you're an idiot you know that." Bilbo laughed out.