Remebering

I woke up, and the memory's of last night appear in my mind. I sat up to fast, and I had a killer head ache. I rubbed my temple searching for my pills. I finally found them under my pillow. I took two, then got out if bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and down at my arm. I can see the fresh cuts I did the night before. As I was cleaning my arm in the sink I heard my mom, calling for me. I dried my arm, and I walked down stairs, and said "yes mum?"
She looked up and she said " Its almost time for school!"
I just nodded and walked back up stairs. I picked out a black pair if skinny jeans, and a black tee. As I pulled over my shirt, I picked up my red converses. I slide them on picked up my bag, and walked down stairs.
I yelled "Bye!" To my mum, I meet my best friend Harry in the side walk.
He looked up and said "hi." And continued to looked down at the ground.
I just said "hi." and we continued to school. As we got there we heard the late bell ring.
I said "Shit!" And said "bye" to Harry. I walked in to the class room ignoring the teacher. I sat down at my desk and looked over to see a boy that was smoking hot. I just sat down and occasionally looked over at him, studying his face. When the bell finally rang he got up and walked out of the room faster than anyone he has ever seen. Leaving me curious!

Sorry it's short, but it's getting late. I will update soon

Byeeeee!!!
~Clinton