Gold Medal Champion

Prologue:

News Reporters always have a target on someone where it be good or bad, they always do. Now for today and probably for the next week the main target is me. I guess that's the price I pay for pursuing my career in Gymnastics. As, if 8 hour a day practices and being expect to follow many rules that limit everything were not bad enough. It's almost as if all our coaches will let us do is eat, breathe, and sleep! Oh, and gymnastics of course.

This target was put on my back after my "team-mate" decided to tell a reporter that I and male gymnast Cameron Mason had been hooking up on the weekends at a motel 40 miles outside of city limits. This statement was completely false considering me and Cameron; both were in a serious relationship. That is why being co-national champion with the Queen of the Vault is so frustrating. Ever since the night the shocking news came out that Hadley Gannon and I, Paxton Tucker had became the co-champions, the first time in history that two athletes had tied, she had been out to get me.

Since the only thing on the gymnastics channel was lies about me I decided to go for a run. This is why I love Sundays it the only day we don't have practice or workouts all day long. So I went up the stairs and changed into a sports bra and Nike shorts. That is the one of pluses of this sport, an AMAZING body, one that any high school girls would kill for. I grabbed my iPod and tennis shoes and took off down the road...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

just a teaser of what's to come((: feedback will be greatly appreciated((: hope you enjoyed((: