Prolouge

Harry was packing his bag to go to Hogwarts. It was his birthday in a few days and Ron had ask asked him and Hermione if they were free on the day before they leave for Hogwarts and Harry' Birthday and celebrate Harry' Birthday. Also to take them to Kings cross Station. Harry was free and thought it was a great idea. Hermione was free to but didn't know how she was going to get to Ron' house. Ron' reply looked like this:

Dear Hermione,
My Dad has agreed to pick you and Harry up with his enchanted car the night before, just be aware if you are scared of heights make sure not to look out the window. Harry liked the idea but there is another option with the car but instead at the start of the day on the road. So what do you want to do?
Ron,

Hermione was waiting at the window for Ron' reply so she could reply as soon as possible because it was tomorrow. Hermione asked her parents just before they left to go to the dentists because they are dentists and they didn't care so Hermione did the risky option of flying in an enchanted car in the middle of the night.

Arthur and Ron went to Harry' house first and picked up all his Hogwarts equipment like his broom and wand and Harry of course. The Dursley' were a little happy about it because they didn't have to look after him and take him to Kings cross Station but not happy at the same because he was catching up with his friends and going back to what they think is a horrible school Hogwarts. After they had picked up Harry they went down to Hermione' house to pick her and her stuff up. They got there in under 5 minutes and Harry was so shocked as how close Hermione' house was from his it was only about a 10 minute walk. Hermione raced into the car as quickly as she could and hugged her friend because they hadn't seen each other for about 4 month but at least they did communicate though there owls sending each other letters.

Arthur and Ron had left their house at quarter to 12 and Hermione, Harry, Ron and Arthur only got back half an hour later so at quarter past 12. When they all walked through the door Molly Weasley was waiting for them to make sure they got back safely. After Hermione and Harry had taken in the marvelous sight of the Weasley' house Molly show them the rooms they were going to sleep in. Hermione had to share with Ginny Ron' sister and Harry shared with Ron.

In the morning Hermione, Molly, Ginny, George, Fred, Arthur and Ron got up early to get everything ready for Harry' surprise early birthday breakfast, lunch and dinner and got everything they needed for the game they were going to play. When Harry came down the stairs he saw everyone up which he didn't expect with breakfast ready. He thought that all he was going to do was play party games and maybe get presents from his friends but he was wrong. They went down to Diagon Alley to get the things they needed for school and Hermione and Ron went and got Harry a big birthday present. The first thing they did in Diagon Alley was go to Gringotts to get some of there money from the bank. They went to the Weasley' vault and Harry felt sorry for them when he saw their vault so when they went to his own vault he tried to hide the money from the Weasley family apart from Molly who he had asked to come with him so he could give them some more money. He felt bad for them to have basicly no money and he have heaps but when Molly saw the money and Harry say she can have a bit for the family she refused but Harry said " you need it and I feel bad having all of this and you having basicly nothing." This changed Molly' mind straight away and she thanked Harry for his help and kindness. Hermione, Ron and Harry were walking around together when Harry asked to go by himself to chat with Hagrid. Ron and Hermione said OK because this meant that they could go and get Harry' birthday present without him around.

They had finished all there things they needed to do at lunch time and had lunch down at the Leaky Cauldron. Once they had all decided what they would have for lunch Molly went up to ask the guy who was serving her if she could have a cake with Happy Birthday Harry wrote on it in a few minutes, it was all good with the Leaky Cauldron. When Molly returned Harry asked her if he could go get Hagrid to join them for lunch because they hadn't ordered yet, Molly replied "Sure but don't be to long." Right when Harry was returning with Hagrid the cake Molly asked for went on to the table and the present from Hermione and the Weasley' sitting next to it. Harry was so surprised he was speechless one because they had got him and cake, present and organized their day around him and two that they seemed to not care about the money or having to get up early to do it which made Harry actually feel wanted and wasn't an little invisible dot of nothing that didn't matter in the world. That is what Draco and the Dursley' make him feel like.

Harry sat down next to Hermione and Ron and thanked them for everything and said that he couldn't thank them enough for what this meant to him. When Harry unwrapped his present he was so shocked that they had got him a few fairly expensive gifts, they got him a new owl cage for Hedwig, a new wand cover and some gem badges that he can wear on his coat. They all finished there lunch in about an hour so at about 1 pm when they all went back to the Wealey' house. When they got back to the Weasley' house Ron and Hermione brought out the games they had played with Harry.

For everyone it was a late night before they got to sleep but out of them all Harry, Ron and Hermione stayed up latest, they stayed up till 11:30pm. Harry couldn't sleep for a while because he was so excited that he was going back to Hogwarts in the morning. When he finally got to sleep he got woken up by Ron to tell him to get ready for school.