This Is My Suprise?!

Friday April 10, 2014 - That Morning

Zonnique

I am so excited!!! Today is the last day before Spring Break. I'm in my third year of high school and Im 17 years old. But I'm sad that my boyfriend Is leaving to visit LA on Tuesday. So he promised that he would satisfy me before he left...if you know what I mean (lol I'm so nasty). His name is Angelo but everyone calls his Dopey or Dope Island. But I either call him Lo or LoLo.

But anyway...I got up early and took a five minute shower so I could get to school early. I know I don't seem like the type to go early but I go to the school Library -don't judge me- I get straight A's and I'm the most popular girl and school and Lo is the most popular boy in school.

When I was done in the shower I got out and put on my peach and pink outfit (outfit up top),my Rolex watch that Lo bought me, and our matching Lo and Nique necklace. Then I put my hair in a bun with a flowered headband.I started to put on a little makeup. Then I heard whispering. So of course my nosey ass gon' peek.

Tiny-I think we should wait to tell her since it's a surprise.

Tip-ok but do you think she'll like it.

Tiny-of course! What teenage girl wouldn't?

Tip-well your right. I gotta go to work. *kisses cheek*

Tiny-ok bye baby.

Tip-bye. *leaves*

Then I heard my moms footsteps walking up the stairs. So I ran and started finishing my makeup.

Tiny-hey baby.

Me-hey mom.

Tiny-you know you don't need that makeup. *laughs*

Me-It's just a little eye shadow and foundation mama.

Tiny-ok...well is Lo picking you up, cause I gotta go to work cause I got to promote a new artist with Cookie and Lucious is all down my throat about it.

That's right! My mom works at Empire. Jelly or Nah lol!!!

Me-yeah he'll be her in like...10 minutes.

Tiny-ok. Make sure to lock up. *kisses cheek*

Me-ok. Bye.

Tiny-bye.*leaves*

Then I rushed and put on some lip gloss running to put my books in my bag while grabbing my phone, earbuds, and charger putting it in my purse. I ran downstairs putting some toast in the toaster for 3 minutes while putting on my peach and pink Nike's waiting for Lo to get here. 5 minutes later, I put jelly on my toast and ran out to Lo's car eating my food.

Lo-morning bae. *kisses cheek*

Me-morning Daddy Lo. I am so excited!*kisses back while laughing*

Lo-So I'm daddy now? And why are you excited?  *licks lips*

Me-yep. And I heard my mom and Tip taking about a surprise for me after school and I keep thinking about.

Lo-Well I'm gonna come later to see it.

Then I noticed that we were matching. We always match. I call him at night and we arrange the colors to wear. He had on a peach Nike shirt, peace sweats, some peach Nike shoes, the matching Rolex watch he bought the both of us, and our custom made Lo and Nique necklace that I had on also.

When we got to school it was only 6 cars in the parking lot cause we are always there early. Then the car grew silent and he turned towards me.

Lo-ready to have another amazing day?