Accept

Accept who you are because if you really think about it you might find your self better than anyone in something unique and special that nobody ever had, has, or will ever have.

You might find it in you, just keep searching and you'll be surprised.

You might have a great voice which you never recognized before. You might surprise the world with it, anyhow if not the world, trust me, yourself is enough. Believe in yourself.

You might have an amazing talent in art! Which if found its priceless. Draw and draw and draw, never get enough of it.

You might find in your self an author, for example. You could rock the world with your books or short stories.

You could be a fantastically talented poet. Just pick up a pen and get a paper and test yourself, who knows you may shock yourself with pleasure.

You could find yourself funny, and take it from me, it's never easy to be found in anybody! So push yourself and face the crowd, you might mess up 1st trial but you may affect more people forward. Putting a smile on someone's face is a priceless feeling, you should take the risk for it.

Another thing is, you could be someone who's fit or in good shape which is sometimes hardly accomplished by others. Even if you are not fit it's not an issue, people are measured by their personality not by shape or size it jut adds up.

You might be an athlete, at any sport what so ever, the pleasure counts. Being sports attracts a lot! Fight to keep your spark.

And WOW if you are playing an instrument which can inspire and lead a choir. Have control and capability.

Be proud of who you are.

Don't give up & fight to find your highlight.

Face the crowd and never fear.

Most of all, ACCEPT advice.

Never let pride take you away no matter what happens.

Don't let anyone change you.

You are perfect just the way you are!

ACCEPT yourself!