Really funny story!

A typical lunch hour is not that typical, at least not at our table . You would think that kids would behave and people would just eat and talk well you are wrong. Our table is I guess very bad and I a very trouble making table and I am going to explain all that, and why. At our lunch table usually only have seven people at It Brenner, Maro, Olive, lanee, Brent, duncman , and Lloyd.

     Each one of the people at our table have their own personalities and are unique. Brent and Lloyd are the main people that seem to be the trouble makers or do things that are from everybody else  different. We have Olive who likes to tell jokes and tell interesting stories. We have lanee that just likes to talk, and doesn’t do stupid things like Brent and Lloyd. Maro doesn’t eat as much food I have noticed he usually gives it to Brent. That is probably why he is so skinny. Brenner seems to be the person at our table that does mean things and doesn’t get caught becuase he is the sneaky person at our table. The last person at our table is the Duncman he is the person at our table that just sits and talks and laughs. So as you can see we have a very unique table.    

     Now a very typical lunch day would there would be a lot of laughing and there would be lots of talking. The first incident was a very strange incident. Lloyd is a very weird person and likes eating his food in weird ways. One day we were having bananas and Lloyd got everybodys bananas and he was eating them really fast. He then got a bet from Olive that he couldn’t eat two bananas at one time. Our bananas are cut in half so really it was a full banana. So he shoved one in and then the last one in we were all laughing and his face was getting red we thought he was was just joking with us. This is the really disgusting part, he started his way for the napkins to try to spit them out. In the meantime we were still laughing our heads of. ( Good friends right?) He on the way coughed them up and then spit the rest out. He then walked past the mess of the bananas on the floor. Then a teacher came along and almost stepped in it so then she asked who it was. Then Lloyd walked over to the napkin dispenser and cleaned it up. He has done wierd things in the past like already been chewed gum. He will eat just about anything.

    Most of the teachers don't like Brent and will blame him even if it wasn’t him. Like just the other week Brent was cleaning up the table and a teacher comes over and started yelling at Brent. The teacher, said that Brent shoved his hands into the imaginary bread basket and ate all the bread. Olive and the rest of the people were laughing. Olive said that he was just cleaning up the table. She said that she had a one witness that said that I did. Then Brent came back with this “Well I have six witness that say that I didn't”. That was the end of that, now that seems to come up at the lunch table every day.

     It was another typical day at the lunch table, right........... wrong. Brent was getting teased about the bread basket incident. We were having a chicken sandwich and they gave us some mayonnaise. Now Lloyd was having some trouble getting the mayonnaise open. He gave it to a couple of the people sitting at the table to try to get it open. We could not get it open so he tried squeezing it as hard as he could. Now from the start that was not a very good idea. It squirted out the other end and went flying across the room and got on about 10 different people. Now the teacher heard them yelling and immediately went running  to me and started yelling at me when really it was Lloyd. Lloyd was innocent from the start even though it was not a good idea he was getting in a lot of trouble. Brent still got in trouble for standing up for Lloyd and telling her that he was innocent for what he did.

     As you can see we have a very special group at our table and we are deferent in our own ways we have people who seems to get in trouble even if it wasn't them. We have the quite ones and we have the ones that seems to talk forever and ever. We also have the teacher that will yell at you even if it was not you. By the way all of these stories are true.