The Santa Claus and The Elfs oneshot.

One day in a bright snowy day, Santa Claus is going to prepare presents for the kids in town. "Hohoho! Prepare all the presents for the good childrens!". The Elfs in the hidden toy factory prepares alots of presents to be sent for kids and wrap them tidily in a wrapping paper.
But one Elf didnt do the work, and also sitting on his favourite chair lazily, a elf named jokey came by and said "Hey buzzy! Help us wrap these presents !" "Ill do it later!" Buzzy replied. "You better get to work otherwise Santa will be mad!" Jokey got back inside the factory and started doing his job again. Not longer later, Buzzy's sibling named Fuzzy came by and said "Buzzy! What are you doing in here?" Fuzzy asked, "Im just sitting here doing nothing..." "lets get back to work..." "Fine..." and the two of the elfs came back to work. "Hm... perhaps everyone is doing fine! Kids will be very happy Hohoho!" Said the santa happily. "Psst... Santa!" Whispered happy the elf. "Yes Happy? Whats wrong?" Asked Santa "Didnt you see Buzzy? He didnt look like wrapping the presents nicely..." Happy points to Buzzy that wraps the presents untidy. "Hm.... youre right, ill go talk to him." The Santa stands up from his chair and coming to the elfs. "Nice work everyone! Tonight were going to send these presents to the kids in town!" Santa said to everyone and everyone cheered and they prepares the reindeer for santa send presents to kids except for Buzzy. "Hello Buzzy! I see you didnt work well, whats the matter?" "Santa! Uh... im okay! Im just Tired, yea." " are you sure..?" "Im sure Santa!" "Okay... tell me something if you need anything okay Buzzy? And i need you to come accompany me to send these presents to kids, Hohoho!" " okay!" Buzzy said. And then Buzzy, Happy, Fuzzy, Jokey, and Jazzy been choosed by santa to help him send presents to kids in town. The carrige got to the first destination .Fuzzy throws one or two presents to the chimney and make sure theres no fire in it. They flied again to other destinations and take turns putting the presents in the chimney, when its Buzzy's turn ,Buzzy didn't want to work. "Buzzy! Help us give this presents!" Said Jokey ,"youre being lazy these days!" Said Happy ." Santa will be mad at you..." said Fuzzy , Santa is standing looking at Buzzy. "Okay.... Sorry santa... im not going to be lazy again." Apologized Buzzy. Santa smiled " its okay Buzzy! Just dont do it again, okay?" Asked santa "Okay!" Said Buzzy. And then everyone smiled and got back to work. This time, Buzzy wants to work and santa smiled. " Hohoho! Merry Christmas!" Said santa while on the way to the next Destinations.

------The End------