Enemies

( A/N: This will be my first story on here....Crenny is kinda my OTP. I was writing another story on paper but that got lost -_-. And that was way before I found out about wattpad so yea. First fanfiction in a while. Hope you guyz like. )
~ Pandabearlover01
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

15 year-old Craig Tucker was walked out of his house. He slammed the door angrily and shoved his hands in his black ripped skinny jeans. As the Autumn breeze blew fast the raven haired his blue jacket blew with it. The smell of dead leaves swirled under his nose. Honestly, Craig liked that smell and wanted it to last. But too bad it passed quickly. He heard laughter from behind him. Turning slowly Stan Marsh ran past him. The one Craig truely hated ran into his shoulder, Kenny McCormick. Craig narrowed his eyes and looked at the dirty blonde. That slut nugget started to run backwards. He crinkled his nose and stuck out his tongue, teasing him as he flipped Craig off.

" Fuck you, McCormick! You bitch ass whore!" He yelled at the blonde, double flipping him off.

Kenny laughed, " More like rape! " he yelled back and ran back, forwards.

Kyle was running slow after Kenny. Due to his asma and he wasn't that much of a sports person. Taking puffs of his inhaler here and there, Fatass followed not far behind him. The raven haired male just shook his head and walked behind the running teens, looking down at his dark blue and black converse. He hated everything about that blonde.

'Like look at the way he dresses! A unzipped orange jacket, ripped skinny jeans, orange and whit converse, and a plain black shirt. Disgusting!' Craig made a disgusted face and walked faster.

'Bad enough I have classes with that fool. He sits next to me in biology. And near me in other classes. He doesn't have gym or math with me. Thank this so called god!' He scoffed as he entered the door of South Park Highschool. He grabbed his textsbooks from his locker and headed to class 224, that was biogogy.

Kenny sat in the third row by the window, he sat on the table talking to Red and Bebe. Obviously trying to get their number or some shit. They both gave each other looks and walked to their seat as the bell rang. The dirty blonde jumped off the table. Bebe that how, was wearing a skirt too short it sent a shiver down Craig's back. He hurried to sit neck to Kenny and didn't even dare to look at the other male.

The teacher called for attendance Eric, and blah blah blah. When He heard his name he simply said, "Here. " in his monotone voice. He heard kenny chuckle.

" More like Craig Fucker! " Kenny said loudly and in a slightly deeper voice. The whole class started to laugh.

Craig just blinked and had a pissed off face. And just sat there thinking. Blocking out the obnoxious laughter.

' Seriously? that wasn't even funny. Stupid. Little. Pricks. '

~•~•TIME SKIP TO LUNCH•~•~

Stan sat at a lunch table with his group. He looked really sad and Kyle noticed this in his best friend.

" Stan, Dude, are you okai?"

"..Wendy...she b...broke up with..me.." they all looked his way.

Cartaman chuckled, " Now you and Kyle can have your gay realstionship. " Kyle quickly looked at Cartaman, blushing sligthy.

" Shut up, fatass!!"

" Make me you rotten Jew rat! " he snickered as Stan pincked the bridge of his nose and groaned.

Kenny laughed as Cartaman and Kyle keep throwing weird names at each other. Stan shook his head back and forth, again amd again. The dirty blonde stood up and walked to the restroom. Craig walked out of a stall and sighed dramatically. He smirked and walked to a urinal, unzipped his pants and let them slide down a bit. They didn't go far because they were skinny jeans but far enough to pee. As Kenny did his business Craig washed his hands looking at the water. Blushing but not blushing enough so you could see it, barely.

" Hello there Steve. " Kenny looked down at his..self. Craig had a confused face as he quickly glanced over.

" You named that damn thing? " He chuckled.

" Yea. So? " he pulled up his pants and zipped his jeans, walking to a sink.

" Its weird and gross. Makes me hate you even more..." Craig mumbled the last part.

" Hate means love. " Kenny joked.

He dryed his hands and flipped him off and walked out, leaving the blonde alone. Kenny chuckled and dryed his hands.

" What an ass. " He hurried back to the lunchroom so he could eat his food. And possible steal some of Kyle's.

He sat back down and still the two we 'fighting' and Stan had his head on the table. A few sighs here and there. He took a bite of his hamburger and fries watching the three. Like it was some comedy movie on HBO or something. The blonde stole some of Kyle's and Stan's fries as he sipped his milk.

The bell rang and Everyone got up and threw their trash away and stuff. It soon was the end of the day and kids spilled out the doors. Kenny walked out behind Craig and smirked. He pulled on the blue hat almost caused the other to fall back.

" What the fuck!? " Craig said loud as the blond laughed and ran away not far from him.

The raven haired male took off his hat with a scoff, his hair messy. He held his bag and walked up to Kenny.

" Really, McCormick!? "

" How do you know I did that? " He chuckled.

Craig narrowed his eyebrows and punched Kenny in the face. Kenny stepped back the punched back. He wasn't about to just stand there and take a punch like a pussy. Kids started to stare at them. Both of their bag fell to the ground.