I Miss You

Quinn Fabray: Is totally in love!!!

comment like

(Sam Evans, Finn Hudson and 21 others like this.)

Sam Evans: Who is that lucky guy then that Quinn has a total crush on?

Finn Hudson: It's me. She just can't get over me!

Rachel Berry: Finn, shut it! It's not you I don't know either but I know it's not you so please stay out of this.

(Quinn Fabray, Sam Evans and 10 others like this.)

Quinn Fabray: Yeah what Rach said, I don't like you so why don't you be a grown up and stay away from this.

(Rachel Berry, Sam Evans and 55 others like this.)

Finn Hudson: Whatever you say Berry and Fabray! And Sam aren't you suppose to be my friend you are not helping dude.

Sam Evans: Shut up! You Punk! Stop bothering. Quinn isn't even your Girlfriend she deserves better. So stop being a Punk and be a grownup!

(Quinn Fabray, Rachel Berry and 25 others like this.)

Quinn Fabray: Thanks Sam that's so sweet *blushes*.

(Noah 'Puck' Puckerman, Sam Evans and 20 others like this.)

Sam Evans: ;) Quinn Fabray.

Rachel Berry: I'm in bed. Feeling miserable and sick :(

comment like

Kurt Hummel: What happened Rach?

Rachel Berry: Kurt, can you stop by I have something to tell you and It's important?

Kurt Hummel: Sure... I'll be there in 5.

Quinn Fabray: is watching a movie with Mr. Sam Evans.

comment like

(Sam Evans, Rachel Berry and 34 others like this.)

Noah 'Puck' Puckerman: Pictures perfect memories scattered all around the floor.. Reaching for the phone cause I can't fight it anymore.

Rachel Berry: And I wonder if I ever cross your mind for me it happens all the time.

Noah 'Puck' Puckerman: It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now

Kurt Hummel: Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need Puckleberry now.

(Quinn Fabray, Sam Evans 50 others like this.)

Rachel Berry: Haha very funny Kurt!

Noah 'Puck' Puckerman: Agree ^ ^

Kurt Hummel: Puh-lease, Rach I'm beside you and your face just lit up when Puck wrote down. And besides everyone here knows about both your chemistry and it proofs that you two are soo in loove...

(Quinn Fabray and everyone else in Facebook like this.)

Kurt Hummel: But also to be fun... Said I wouldn't call but I lose all control and I need Fabrevans now.

Sam Evans: Oh I assure you it's true.

(Kurt Hummel, Artie Abrams, Brittany S. Pierce and 60 others like this.)

Quinn Fabray: SAM!!!

(Kurt Hummel, Finn Hudson and 28 others like this.)

Brittany S. Pierce: Ken and Barbie?!

Sam Evans: Britt, Idk...

Kurt Hummel: Wait, Sam are you in love with Q?

Sam Evans: Can I inbox you?

Kurt Hummel: Sure...

---------------------------------------

Inbox:

Sam Evans: Well yeah I do love her a lot but she thinks that we can't be a couple right now because she is having a hard time.

Kurt Hummel: No worrys the time will come you know...

Sam Evans: But what if she is going to find another better than me she didn't say that she loves me back.

Kurt Hummel: You really want her?

Sam Evans: More than my guitar and the whole Universe.

Kurt Hummel: I have a idea... We are going to ask Mr. Shue if we can dedicate a song to Quinn without her knowing at Regionals so when she is there confused you'll be standing in the back row of the side walls with Lillie's in your hand and ask her ok? I know who she loves and it's you don't tell Quinn I told you because she is going to kill me.

Sam Evans: Great idea Kurt! And Wow she does?

Kurt Hummel: Yeah.

Sam Evans: Well lets get back in the wall posts.

Kurt Hummel: K.

-----------------------------------

1 day before regionals:

Rachel Berry is in a relationship with Noah 'Puck' Puckerman

comment like

(Sam Evans, Noah 'Puck' Puckerman 69 others like this.)

Finn Hudson: Too bad that you can't sing together tomorrow at regionals.

Kurt Hummel: Yeah.

Noah: I love you baby ;)

Rachel: Me too baby ;)

Quinn Fabray: Sam tell me why are you acting weird?

Sam Evans: You will know soon I promise. ;)

Santana Lopez: Trouty Mouth. Wanky. ;)

Sam Evans: First stop calling me Trouty Mouth you just can't and second stop with fooling around with me.

Santana Lopez: K.

---------------------------------

Quinn Fabray is in a ralationship with Sam Evans.

(Sam Evans, Kurt Hummel and 48 others like this.)