TOMS

Chapter 1

Ashley's P.O.V

I just arrived at the hospital with my 4 year old daughter named Rachel, and her guide dog named Misty. If you're wondering why she has a service dog is because she's blind. Even though I'm only 19 there's a long story behind why I have a four year old daughter at this age.

Today I'm going to the hospital because I have no idea who Rachel's father is. Like I told you before there's a long story of why I have a daughter that's four when I'm nineteen.

"Mommy, how many days until Christmas"? Rachel asked me.

"Umm, only 4 days Rachel". I answered.

"Yay". She cheered happily. Most of the reason why were having a DNA test is because curiosity got to Rachel not me.

"When am I gonna meet daddy"? She asked. Well I don't even know if her dad is still even alive,what should I say.

"Um, I think it might be soon". I told her, hoping for the best.

"Can I see him for my Christmas present"? She pleaded. I looked at her with a sad, sympathetic smile.

We walked up to the lady at the front desk. It was time.

"Name please". She asked.

"I'm Ashley Rodgers here to get my daughter Rachel Rodgers' DNA test.

"Go to room 211 on the second floor". She said.

I led Rachel and Misty to the elevator and pressed the button for the second floor.

The elevator doors opened and I searched for room 211. 2o1, 202, 203, 204, 205 ,206 ,207 ,208 ,209, 210, and here it is room 211, where the doctor was waiting.

"Are you Ashley and Rachel Rodgers"? She asked.

"Yep, that's us". I told the doctor.

"Well come right in". She said nicely.

"Ms. Rodgers I need your daughter to come on the hospital bed and why don't you sit down". The doctor said. I lifted Rachel onto the hospital bed.

"Just saying that by the way my daughter is blind, I think that's useful information you should know". I told the doctor.

She nodded and held up the needle. Once Rachel saw it her eyes filled

"Mummy what the lady gonna do with the sharp thing"! She cried.

"Don't worry, it will only hurt for one second, and after you will get a lollipop, kay". I calmed her, but she still looked scared, a little less than she was before, but still scared.

The doctor put the needle into Rachel's skin.

"It hurts a lot mummy". She cried and a got out of the chair and went over to my crying daughter.

"It's over, it's okay, the doctor will give you band aid and you will feel all better". I smiled at Rachel and she gave me a quick hug.

The doctor, who I still don't know the name of gave her a band aid and a lolly.

"The results would be mailed to you tomorrow".

"Rachel, Misty, and I left the building and I drove home.

"When will I meet daddy"? She asked the second time today.

"Soon, Rachel". I told her again

"I don't want to hear this song, can we listen to a song by one direction"? She asked. The song that was on right now is daylight by maroon 5, but Rachel only likes 1D songs.

I turned off the radio and plugged in my phone and played my favourite song, up all night.

"I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we the sun". She sang.

------- the next day ------

It was 2:00 in the afternoon, and Rachel, Misty, and I went for a walk around the block and on the way I picked up the mail. You don't know how nervous I am, I think this is the most nervous I have ever been

"Rachel, lets sit down for a minute okay". I asked her and she sat on a bench with me.

First thing I did was open the envelope from the hospital.

I started reading - dear Ms.Brooks the DNA testing showed that your daughters father is the male, Louis Tomlinson. Trafalgar hospital-.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, so what will the next chapter bring. Plz comment and vote this book. P.S I had a dream where gummy bears took over the world, weird right.

Peace✌