A Pokemon Story

I stepped on the big yellow vehicle. The Muk was driving the bus as usual. The first I notice when I get on the bus is the row of seats filled with people. I walked over to my friends Max and Andrew. I sat next to them. "Hey guys" I said to them. "Hey" said Max. Max was smart and cool, he was a Magnemite. Andrew has been my other friend because Andrew was more of a joker. Andrew was a Nuzleaf. Andrew was playing on his iPhone while me and Max talked. "Hey Victor, who you going to dance with?" He asked. "I don't know yet, haven't thought of it.' I responded. "Well, Andrew and I don't know yet either." 

The bus had arrived at our school. Arceus Middle school was the name of it. The three of us walked out of the bus. The first thing I noticed was the girl named Sami. She was walking with her other friends too. Andrew noticed what I was looking at. "Heeeeeyy, What you looking at?" He asked with a grin. I hesitated, "Uh, Nothing" Andrew laughed and then we continued to walk. The school was huge inside and out. Mostly because of the bigger Pokemon. The principal was Mr.lax, He was a Snorlax. He was good friends with the legendarys that helped build the school. We had learned a lot about what the legendarys have done in history class. 

Mr. lax sat next to the entrance of the school. "Good morning" He said with his big voice as we passed. It was a good start for today until we ran into Derick. He was a Fraxure. He played in the football team and he was with all his other friends. "Hey guys. did you know, Derick was best friend when we were in Elementary school?"  I whispered to Max and Andrew. Max nodded, Andrew shrugged. "Nope" He truthfully said. "Yeah, now he's just a big jerk."  I whispered. I walked over to my locker. I just hope Derick doesn't take the girl of my dreams.